• Typhoon Lagoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blizzard Beach

• Downtown Disney / DisneyQuest

• Total voters

horizons82

My favorite park used to be Epcot, but once Horizons, WoM, the original UoE and the original version of Imagination were either removed or changed the MK went back to being my favorite park.

It's not that Epcot couldn't still be my favorite park even without those original attractions, but in general the concept and idea of the park has taken a different direction which I haven't cared for nearly as much.

Have a great and fun time!

Last edited:

cw1982

I said MK, but in all fairness I probably should have waited until after my trip (which starts in three weeks!) to answer, because my current answer is based on my memories from childhood. My last trip was over 13 years ago! I'm a completely different person now, and I'll be traveling with just my husband, as opposed to being a child traveling with parents and a sister... so I can see this being a completely different experience. I may have to come back and update after the trip.

Anyway, have a great trip! I'm thoroughly jealous!

ZodIsGr8

Magic Kingdom & Hollywood Studios are my favorites! Something about walking into the MK makes me forget that I am an adult as all my worries instantly disappear. I love hearing the drums beat as you cross the bridge into Adventureland and seeing the PoTC building is always great to me. Listening to the music transition from one land to the next and all of the smells that the MK offers up. I simply love the place!

Every time I walk into HS it is like you stepped back in time. always reminds me of what the 50's must have been like with the paint schemes and architecture. Love me some sci-fi and I love looking at Gerdie! ToT is the best ride by far in my opinion and the best themed as well. I could walk that park over and over and never get tired of it.

Enjoy your trip!!!!

ZodIsGr8

I said MK, but in all fairness I probably should have waited until after my trip (which starts in three weeks!) to answer, because my current answer is based on my memories from childhood. My last trip was over 13 years ago! I'm a completely different person now, and I'll be traveling with just my husband, as opposed to being a child traveling with parents and a sister... so I can see this being a completely different experience. I may have to come back and update after the trip.

Anyway, have a great trip! I'm thoroughly jealous!
You are going to love it even more as an adult this time around I bet. Just try and take it slow so you can enjoy it and take in all of what the parks have to offer. Enjoy your upcoming trip and we all look forward to hearing about it!

Michael Shiels

EPCOT, my first and current favorite park. MK is a very close second. When I return next March, it could very well change depending on how my son reacts to his first trip to WDW. Have a great trip!

GrammieBee

My husband and I are a couple of kids at heart so it is the Magic Kingdom for us. It was the only park there when we first visited WDW in the early 1970's and it was magical.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom