Favorite Park

CAPTAIN HOOK

EPCOT - such a variation in attractions and things to do and see - a return of TOD is the only thing that could improve the park (apart from removing a certain piece of metal work above SSE)

Disneydreaming

Ok, this may sound a bit strange, but it depends on what time of year it is.

I love the Magic Kingdom, hands down, but I can't take it during the summer, its just too hot with so many people gathered into smaller areas. So, during summertime I prefer Epcot, because with its wide open spaces and the lake, there is usually a breeze and it feels cooler.

Edeyore

Epcot is my favorite, by a slim margin. They have just the right blend of thrills and relaxation, and I still love illuminations. I just wish I didn't need to wait
another 995 years for the millenium parade, again.

Morwen

Epcot, without a doubt. I absolutely love walking through World Showcase... although my favorite ride (Splash Mountain) is in the Magic Kingdom.

bgraham34

Mine used to be MGM but I dont have the same feel for it anymore. Now its the Magic Kingdom. And I would only do that park for a week if i had too. i love it.

TheOneVader

Epcot by a mile. It's hard to explain, but the atmosphere is just unsurpassed at any of the ohter parks. Second is Disney-MGM Studios. Thirs is Animal Kingdom. Fourth is Magic Kingdom.

SirGoofy

Magic Kingdom. During the crossing of the Seven Seas Lagoon, I get goosbumps. The theming is amazing, the rides are great, and the magic is all around you. The Studios and Epcot are tied for second, and AK is my least favorite out of the four.

lebeau

#1 MGM - I'm a movie buff, so this one is no competition. Plus, I love Star Wars, Indy and the Muppets. And there's no better ride in any of the parks than ToT. And it has some of the cooler places to eat.

#2 Epcot - Wide variety of interesting stuff to do and see. Not just limited to rides/shows. Plus it has the best food of all the parks.

#3 AK - Some neat shows and rides. Still lacking in attractions but hopefully EE will help with that.

#4 MK - When we went on our honeymoon, there just wasn't much that appealed to 2 adults. But when we go next with our daughter, I expect this park will shoot to the top of the list.

Daddytomjm

The grading for our family is a little different, all the parks are wonderful but the most important factor is our interactions with CM's and other guests. Based on that:

#1 is AK, by far the most wonderful experiences we have had are here

#2 is DS, best themed, wonderful shows and awesome staff

#3 is MK, close behind DS, CM's are great my daughters fav park

#4 is Epcot, not even on the map for awhile, some wonderful interactions with some CM's have caused it to move up a lot.

Anyone can build rides, but CM's make the magic.

Neptune

Im glad this wasm ade, since there is a poll, but I cant say why I like the certain Park! :(

Gotta be epcot for me. Its so funny hearing people on their phone/walkie talkies say "Japan? I thought we were eating In Canada? Alright, Ill walk to Japan From France in about 10 minutes" :lol:

Epcot also has many thrill attractions too, so it mixes in with the Relaxation and Peacefulness of World Showcase. Test Track and Mission: SPACE just makes it so much better....

Sloan

Epcot

EPCOT is my favorite. The combination of attractions, and the great appeal of World Showcase, combine to put this at the top of the list. The atmosphere is the most relaxing for me, and I'm a huge Wine & Food Festival fan. (and love the Flower & Garden festival too, though I did not make it this year). My wife would probably rate it as her favorite because it's "so romantic" (World Showcase). Just so much to do there .... MissionSpaceFan is also right-on regarding the fun of being able to walk 'around the world' in just a few minutes (and hence having that variety of great food available too! :slurp: )

Tara Mae

My favorite park is Epcot.
I love the experience of traveling the world in one day.
I love the experience in general!
"Spaceship Earth" has been my favorite ride since I was 6 months old.

Following:
Magic Kingdom
MGM
Animal Kingdom

Magic Kingdom is definitely at the top of my list. Taking the ferry to the park, then walking down Main Street with the great smells. Jungle Cruise, HM, POTC, Buzz Lightyear, TTA, all of the Fantasyland attractions, and of course the mountains (Splash is my fav WDW attraction). Follow all of that with the nighttime parade and Wishes, it truly is very magical.

2nd - MGM
3rd - Epcot
4th - AK

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom