• EPCOT

Votes: 84 77.1%
  • Hollywood Studios

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Animal Kingdom

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

tigsmom

While there is something good at all the parks I have to say Epcot is the best because there are soooo many options! :king:

urbanvegan

I honestly don't think I have ever eaten at Animal Kingdom. Other than some fruit.

Usually, we go to Boma for dinner at AKL the same day as AK, so I just starve all afternoon; get a martini at Victoria Falls, and go cojones-to-the-wall at Boma!

epcot28

Disney's Hollywood Studios would have to be my favorite because of Toy Story Pizza Planet. I love sitting at one of the tables outside, watching the people go by, and listening to the Muppets music. It's probably my favorite spot in the World.:sohappy: (Plus I love the pizza and the monster chocolate chip cookies:slurp:).

wdwforus

Studios because of the Brown Derby, second place is Epcot and not because of the variety, I am a finiky eater and dont like most of the foreign stuff, but because of the French bakery and all the sweets!

mro415

fav park to eat at

I would have to say EPCOT for table service.. because future land basically has just quickservice burgers and everything at the electric umbrella.

Magic Kingdom for quickservice! CASEYS! YUM!

ccmuffin2

I bought the all day all you eat Universal Parks ticket on my last trip in 2006 that was interesting!! I just kidding that I post it here .. But thats quantity not quality at Universal!!! If you ever think of doing that.you have to eat at least 3 meals to pretty much break even and you better not plan on riding many rides if your stopping to eat 3 or 4 times during the day. Also they didn't serve breakfast in the park so our picks were burgers or fried mac n' cheese ....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom