Favorite park music CD

kennedy

Original Poster
Does anyone have a favorite CD of music from WDW? (not a disney soundtrack, but actual music from the parks). If so, do you know if it can be purchased anywhere?

SpongeScott

The Millenium Celebration Album from EPCOT. It rarely leaves our CD changer. We got ours in the park, but you can get it at amazon.com.

kennedy

Original Poster
Originally posted by sandjhooker
The Millenium Celebration Album from EPCOT. It rarely leaves our CD changer. We got ours in the park, but you can get it at amazon.com.

Great to hear! I actually just ordered that one, and am waiting to receive it. I'm so excited about it, that I'm looking for more suggestions!

DarkImage4

We've got a couple discs we burned from music we got on the internet that rarely leave the player...:lookaroun

Actually, The 100 Years CD isn't too bad. I'd also recommend Spectromagic. The Millenium CD IS great.

If your a fan of a the specific attraction...try the Haunted Mansion & Pirates Of The Caribbean albums.

ALL of these are available in the parks and on WDW mail order.

RPMdfw

Is there a CD that has "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" on it from COP? I'd to have that on a collection!

0 Days 18 Hrs 26 Mins 54 Secs left until I fly out! :D

mickhyperion

It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Originally posted by RPMdfw
Is there a CD that has "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" on it from COP? I'd to have that on a collection!

The Official Walt Disney World Resort CD (dark blue cover), which was available last summer when I was there, has a nice long version of "It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow."

kennedy

Original Poster
Originally posted by RPMdfw

0 Days 18 Hrs 26 Mins 54 Secs left until I fly out! :D

Yes, I just bought on on Amazon.com that has this. It's an import from Japan (although everything is in English), I think it's called the Walt Disney World 2003 official album.

:p
The 100 years of magic CD is great. I always listen to it in my car, and have the melody in my head. It has the Share a Dream Come True parade, Movie Stars and Motor Cars, Jammin Jungin, the Share a Dream come true song, and some mixes of all of the above. I love the fact that the songs include pieces of music from the great Disney movies and add a new tune.
I really wanted to get Fantasmic but didn't last time I was in WDW. Is that available through Amazon?

bhg469

mine isnt a cd but the banjo band that plays in front of the liberty tree tavern are great, i dont know if its part of the routine but one one of the guys started playing stairway to heaven on his banjo during dueling banjos. that was freakin great.

NakedMickey

It's not technically music from the park, but my favorite music was always the music from the movie they show in the France pavillion. Everytime I go to Epcot I always go to hear the music there. Also a lot of the music from the American Adventure, Two Brothers is a personal favorite and some of the music from the classic Epcot attraction like Fun to be Free, energy (you make the world go round), Tomorrow's Child and Makin Memories which they used to show in the preshow for Captain EO if I remember it correctly. There are just so many to name, but the music from France I found on the WDW official album and the rest I could only find on the internet.

RPMdfw

Re: It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow

Originally posted by mickhyperion
The Official Walt Disney World Resort CD (dark blue cover), which was available last summer when I was there, has a nice long version of "It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow."

Great! I'll look for it when I get there tomorrow! Thanks!

16 Hrs 14 Mins 43 Secs left to go!

Sir Hiss527

Why you asked the right question because of tons of Disney Cd's from the park...I recomend "Spectromagic", The official album of WDW, and also "The 100 years of Magic CD (has all the parades) not sure if they still have it in time, good thing I snatched it in time! YIPPIE:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom