Favorite Park Audio?

PB Watermelon

If "Mlllenia score" you mean Tapestry of Nations, it's mine as well. Love hearing that play for the 20 minutes after Illuminations is over.

My CD of the music is called "Walt Disney World Millennium Celebration" (c) 1999 Walt Disney Records, if that helps. It includes the following tracks:

1. Reflections of Earth (9:31)
2. We Go On (2:26)
3. Tapestry of Nations (23:53)
4. Promise (4:33)
5. Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand (Gospel Version) (5:11)

Walt_Disney_World_Resort_60659.jpg

JohnD

My CD of the music is called "Walt Disney World Millennium Celebration" (c) 1999 Walt Disney Records, if that helps. It includes the following tracks:

1. Reflections of Earth (9:31)
2. We Go On (2:26)
3. Tapestry of Nations (23:53)
4. Promise (4:33)
5. Celebrate the Future Hand in Hand (Gospel Version) (5:11)

Walt_Disney_World_Resort_60659.jpg

That’s it!

RandySavage

I found this one with Source audio...Although it does feature the poachers plot..But, I'm sure this is one you may have heard..

Thank you. That's as close to a master audio of the spiel as I've been able to find. The guy recording it does a nice job. I've always imagined it would be great with a professional voice-over artist playing the role of a Kenyan guide... probably doesn't exist, though.

Disneyrailfan1996

Anybody who knows me knows I absolutely LOVE Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress!
In fact, I absolutely love unload’s duet theme featuring Gloria Kaye and Joe Pizzulo (I actually found out who the voices were, recently) and Act iv’s variation, both of which compliment each other beautifully! I also like the instrumentals heard in load and unload before the show begins or after it ends as well as during Jean Shepherd’s opening and Closing words. I mean the slow instrumental under shepherd, sounds a little melancholy yet very bright and reflective like it’s really telling a story. For that matter, I might just say that the whole soundtrack is just PERFECT!
I’d list more, but I’m afraid I have a habit of just rambling (a geek’s gotta geek out now and again!)

Cmdr_Crimson

Anybody who knows me knows I absolutely LOVE Walt Disney’s Carousel of Progress!
In fact, I absolutely love unload’s duet theme featuring Gloria Kaye and Joe Pizzulo (I actually found out who the voices were, recently) and Act iv’s variation, both of which compliment each other beautifully! I also like the instrumentals heard in load and unload before the show begins or after it ends as well as during Jean Shepherd’s opening and Closing words. I mean the slow instrumental under shepherd, sounds a little melancholy yet very bright and reflective like it’s really telling a story. For that matter, I might just say that the whole soundtrack is just PERFECT!
I’d list more, but I’m afraid I have a habit of just rambling (a geek’s gotta geek out now and again!)
Another Fun Fact is the singing voice of father is of Jess Harnell when the 1993 update came.

Disneyrailfan1996

Another Fun Fact is the singing voice of father is of Jess Harnell when the 1993 update came.

It’s amazing how you almost can’t distinguish between the two voices! It’s that good of an impression, heck I remember finding that out last year or the year before! I guess they credited it as Jean Shepherd on the WDW soundtrack so the magic wouldn’t be ruined (well something like that, I think). Somewhat ironically (for him), he also did sing part of “The Best Time of Your Life” with the rest of the cast of drawn together as part of an episode (no idea why they only did the first 3 lines and the last 3 as well at most, but that’s anyone’s guess really). Although it wasn’t his character’s idea to use the “Carousel of Progress” for getting from place to place rather it was Toot’s idea, who is played by Tara Strong (somehow ironically another Disney star: melody in the little mermaid sequel).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom