Favorite Parade

pixiedusttravel

I remember as a child seeing the Main Street Electrical Parade and have wonderful memories of that. The Tapestry of Nations was just like being in a dream. Very cool.

RobotWolf

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls
In just a few minutes, you will be experiencing a unique pageant
presented only in the Magic Kingdoms of Disneyland, Tokyo Disneyland
and Walt Disney World...

"The Main Street Electrical Parade"

This sparkling fantasy recreates scenes from many of Walt Disney's most
memorable film classics in over a half-million colorful twinkling lights.

Powered entirely by batteries, some of the parade units measure up
to 23 feet in height and 100 feet in length. And together stretch for almost a quarter mile.

Each brilliant parade unit sets its own muscial atmosphere by interweaving
synchronized, familiar Disney melodies with the continuous Electrical parade theme in "Electrosythemagnetic Sound."

Through the magic of light and sound you will relive "Alice in Wonderland" and attend Cinderella's Ball. You will see many members of the famous Disney character family including: Seven Dwarves, Goofy and of course Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

In order for you to fully experience our parade, the Magic Kingdom area lighting will be reduced. We recommend for your own safety and convenience that you enjoy our parade performance by remaining in one location until the lighting returns to normal.

We hope you'll enjoy the unusual, electrifying magic and exciting fantasy of the Main Street Electrical Parade!

Beginning in just a few minutes....Thank you!

SpectroMan

SpectroMagic is my favorite. I have seen the Mainstreet Electrical Parade, but I do not think it has the amazing grandeur and music like SpectroMagic.

I also really enjoyed Tapestry and Jammin' Jungle Parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom