Favorite parade/fireworks music

FutureCEO

Spectromagic: I love the piano version of it...it's on some Disney Parks CD.

Illuminations are the best. Might not have a lot of fireworks compared to the other shows but you can't beat the classical music

As for day parade: Celebrate a Dream Come True had catchy music but when you saw the same floats in for a decade, it got old. The new parade is amazing though, minus the generic music. I truly wish they brought Tapestry of Nations back in some form. Though Epcot and AK shouldn't have parades.

AllyInWonderland

Parade- Tapestry will always be my favorite, SpectroMagic, and Festival of Fantasy (especially the music to the Maleficent section.)

Fireworks- Illuminations, Wishes

Jwhee

Tapestry of Nations, Dreams is pretty good too.

As for fireworks, or show in general, I love We Go On, Fantasmic Finale Song, and I also enjoy the ending to Wishes.

Lexie

Spectromagic!! After reading this thread had to download it on iTunes and cried listening to it lol... Such amazing memories :)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Illuminations, hands down, best fireworks. However, for special event fireworks, nothing beats the fireworks for SW Weekend - fireworks were perfectly matched to the music. The 360 degree fireworks for the 4th were also amazing.

Never saw some of the former parades mentioned, but I love, love, love the new FoF parade. Nothing beats that fire breathing Maleficent....

copcarguyp71

For music I think my favorite score is Illuminations...highs and lows it really takes you on a journey. BUT, best show all around with everything considered is Wishes IMO.

Can't really speak to the parades though...I use them for short lines on E-tickets;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom