• Acbahs Adventure Tours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guniess Book of Records World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters

WDW-Imagineer

Star Tours because I love it in the preshow video when they tell you not to use flash photography and then somebody takes a picture of Chewbacca and he goes crazy and starts screaming! :D

JAY-ROD

Well my vote went to Spiderman as well. Mainly because its new and fresh. Most of the others need a update bad and get into the new techology. By all means spiderman isnt perfect, but still a very good ride. I do beleive in time Disney will top this as well.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
I would imagine that Mission: SPACE is gonna incorporate some of the "Spiderman" technology.
Yeah your right! We will just have to wait 2 more years to find out though. :)

wdwrules

spiderman is the first of its kind and i think its awesome.all the others make me extremely motion sick for a couple hours so i try to stay away but its hard cause i do like all of them.what is cyber space mountain and acbahs adventure tours?

Tapestry2000

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer
Star Tours because I love it in the preshow video when they tell you not to use flash photography and then somebody takes a picture of Chewbacca and he goes crazy and starts screaming! :D

AARRGGGH!!!! :) ;) :D

woofboy111

Original Poster
Originally posted by JAY-ROD
What typr of ride is Dinosaur? Isnt it a type of Simulator as well?

Well kind of, but not the same kind I'm talking about. Dinosaur uses simulator "jeeps" which are the same as the ones on Indiana Jones at Disneyland. The ones I'm talking about use movies.

woofboy111

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwrules
spiderman is the first of its kind and i think its awesome.all the others make me extremely motion sick for a couple hours so i try to stay away but its hard cause i do like all of them.what is cyber space mountain and acbahs adventure tours?

Cyber Space Mountain is a Design your own roller coaster simulator at Disneyquest. Ackbahs Adventure tours is a simulator ride at busch gardens (I know, it's not in the orlando area), and personally, it's the worst, most sickening simulator I have ever been on!!!

Tink

Well, I picked Body Wars.:rolleyes: It's the only one I've been on except for the Star Wars one. I work in healthcare and I think it is kinda neat though it really could use an update.

Simulator!!!

Back to the Future.....Doc brown is the man!!!!!

Great scott!!! We will have to send you back to the future!!! and the DeLorean is a geat car!!!!!:p :p :p :p :p :p

Beauty and the

I voted for Spiderman as it is the only one of these rides that didn't make me feel ill I'm quite happy to be turned up and down properly but not in the make believe way Pretty Weird I Guess?

tweektweak

Wow, REALLY old thread. I was just digging from the past. Anyway, I voted for Spiderman. Unfortunately, the long drop at the end didn't work the last time we were there. :shrug:

Matt and Kelly

Didn't realize this was so old either. I voted Spidey but would alos like to includ Mission: Space and the Simpsons as very close considerations.

jonnyc

Didn't realize this was so old either. I voted Spidey but would alos like to includ Mission: Space and the Simpsons as very close considerations.

Me neither! I thought it was a bit odd that Back to the Future was in there, and didn't notice the date till after I voted.

I went Spidey, the second best attraction that i've ever been on (the first being TOT).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom