Favorite on property resort and pool!

GoofyFan1

I have stayed at an All-Star (Sports), Caribbean Beach, and the Wilderness Lodge. I love both the Wilderness Lodge, and the Caribbean Beach! As far as pools go, I prefer the pool and slide at the Wilderness Lodge.

CaptainMichael

Disney's Wilderness Lodge. It's beautiful and themed very well. We went in December, so we only used the hot tub; it was way too cold to use the slide unfortunately! I want a Log Home when I grow up, so naturally, I want to stay there.

Pirate Pixie

MY first stay was at the Caribbean Beach which was great. I really loved the atmosphere. But our next trip we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge. We loved the homey feel. When we went back after being in the parks it was like pulling into the Adirondacks back home We also spent alot more time in the pool at this resort. We loved the water slide. And I have to say there were more adults enjoying the slide than kids.

boopuff

Hi,

I've stayed at Carribean Beach (the main pool was fun), Fort Wilderness Cabin homes (great!) at the time we stayed there we used River Country as our pool. It wasn't crowded, too bad it's closed. This Nov. I'm staying at the Coronodo. I hear the main pool there is really fun. I hope so!

WDWcouple

Of all of the pools on property I must cast my vote for the pool at Disneys Beach Club. From the awesome slide to the lazy river it is all a fun time. We just got back from staying at Port Orleans Riverside, and it had a very nice pool,but it is hard to match up to the Beach Club.

Mikey4WDW

resorts

The very first resort that I stayed in (the first time ever I went to WDW), I stayed at The Grand Floridian, then I stayed at the Swan Hotel twice, I Stayed the Vacation Club resort (I thinks that name, if it isn't I know my brother Darthdarrel will correct me). I also stayed at I think it is called Fort Wilderness; We had a manufactured home two minute walk from Disney Bus stop. A couple of times that we went to WDW we stayed in a three bedroom condo five minutes from WDW entrance. I am going to be making our next trip arrangements in a couple of weeks.

venooch333

I have neva actually swam in it but the pool at the beach club looks amazing and of all the disney resorts i have stayed at (aee the signature) i would say the at Boardwalk is the best!! Hope this helps! The pool at Dixie Landings (or wateva it's called now) was very relaxing!! :king:

swimmom

We love the Wilderness Lodge & pool. I'm really looking forward to our trip in December when I can enjoy the cozy lobby more in the cooler weather. Sitting by the fireplace drinking hot chocolate after a long day sounds so relaxing!

mrtoad

I have stayed at a few on property so far. As a kid we stayed at the Polynesian about 8 or 9 times I think and once at the Tree House Villas. As an adult I have stayed at Port Orleans (French Qtr) once, three times at Dixie Landings and one time with it's new name Port Orleans Riverside and one time at the All Star Sports.

I did not care for the Sports. I really like the pool "Ol Man Island" at Riverside. It has been our (wife and I) favorite hotel as well. Though this coming trip we are splurging and staying at the Polynesian which is my all time favorite. I can't wait! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom