Favorite Meet n Greet characters

Aurora1

definitely Gaston! He's hysterical- probably the best interaction I've ever had with a character since he stays SO in character! We also love King Louie & Baloo- as much as Louie's costume creeps me out (the eyes are wayyyy too big!) they are really funny and we always get a great picture!

olinecoach61

I've always had fun with tigger, he can cause some hi jinx if you bait him.
Last summer we also had a great time with the step sisters outside of Cindy's castle. Hint: tell them to be nice to Cinderella!

Kirk88

Mary Poppins was GREAT at 1900 Park Fare's breakfast. She probably spent a good 15-20 minutes with our kids. All of the Princesses have been great with the kiddos too...even my oldest son who initially wanted NOTHING to do with them. There was something about Stitch burying our (at the time) 2 year old in a hug that really stands out to my wife and I too. Bottom line though, meeting Mickey = MAGIC!

Alexis

Goofy and Mickey! I really don't get to catch any others around the MK park (only park I really go to). By the time I see them they're already walking away. Then they sorta disappear!
I haven't taken a photo with a character in the longest time! :( I want to, but I guess I'm sorta embarrassed now that I'm 19 and I see only little kids taking pictures with them!

5thGenTexan

I am a bit partial I guess, you might even call us DCL folks a little crazier than normal... But a cruise is THE place for meeting characters. Over 8 days we saw and had photos with

Mickey in many different costumes
Minnie " " "
Donald " " "
Daisy " " "
Goofy " " "
Pluto
Chip & Dale in different costumes
Captain Hook
Mr Smee
Alice
Mad Hatter
Queen of Hearts
White Rabbit
Auora
Snow White
Cinderella
Tiana
Belle (yellow dress) and sitting down reading to the kids in the blue
Jiminy Cricket
Pinocchio
Stitch
Max

To top it off, on our one day at the Magic Kingdom we saw
Tigger and Pooh
Ariel

SAV

Ariel - Has very nice Sea Shells.
Snow White - Likes Short Guys.
Jasmine - Great tailoring on her outfit.

Cruella - Had a great interaction with my son.

Darth Vader - Well, because he is Darth Vader...no other reason necessary.

Joshrzmeup

I loved Stitch! He was a riot!!! He was mis-behaving, gave bunny ears to my dad for a picture, laying down, wanting a back rub, stole a kiss while they were taking a picture of us.

Termaine Sisters were awesome! I had an Irish Dance hoodie on and they wanted to see me dance, just to make sure that they could dance better than me, and they even tried! LOL Dance-off! Just sad no one got it on video :(

bethymouse

So many...
#1 Snow White- when the boys were 3, she talked to them quite a bit. I wish I had it on video!
#2 Sully & Mike Wazowski ( we just stumbled upon them).
#3 Mary Poppins @ EPCOT - She was wonderful w/ the boys & was quite talkative too!:)
#4 Phineas & Ferb
#5 Lightning McQueen & Mater ( boys love them. I don't!)
#6 Donald ( hubby's fave):)
#7 Merida- I wish the wait wasn't so long though:(
#8 Tigger- I walked away w/o a hug, and he tapped me on the shoulder to give me one. It was sweet!:)
#9 Goofy @ Chef Mickeys- I wasn't feeling so well, and he was just so sweet. He gave me a hug and blew me a kiss.:)
#10 Cinderella's stepsisters @ 1900 Park Fare- They had so much fun w/ the boys! And the faces they make- hilarious!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom