Favorite lunch restaurant

Dwarful

Well, if you have kids then I would highly recommend Prime Time Cafe or Sci-Fi Theater in MGM. Our group of 5 kids ranged in age from 2-15 all loved these two the most.
We all enjoyed the Bier Garten (spl?) in Germany for a late lunch as well.
MK we did early character b'fast and then an early dinner at Liberty Tree..sort of snacked the rest of the time...we were too busy to do alot of sit down eatting at MK..mostly ate to go food while waiting for the parades..since we had to scope out seats for our troop about an hour early..it was a good time to eat/restroom break etc..to keep the kids from getting super antsy waiting for the parades.

Upvote 0

wed050499

Let's see,

I like Electric Umbrella, Pecos Bill, Cosmic Rays, Backlot Commisary at the studios, Sci-Fi Diner, Restuarantosaurus (i could never spell that), and anywhere along Sunset Blvd. at the studios.

Brian

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

Re: Lunch resturant

Originally posted by Pippa
Its expensive but I love the Brown Derby at MGM, the Derby Delight cocktails are to die for

I TOTALLY AGREE! I love the Brown Derby! It's a "must do" on my list for Disney/MGM

And lunch at Epcot is usually buying a little something at each pavillion around World Showcase (or as my brother calls it: The Parade of Drinks and Snacks")

Upvote 0

Monorail Lime

Quick Service

I'd like to second (or third or fourth...) Pecos Bill, it is a great place and a great value! The burgers may be a tad pricey but then you can stack all the fixins you want on them. It's great for a pickle lover like me!

My favorite lunch place at Epcot is The Land. They have some interesting stuff there sometimes and it's never very crowded. I like eating healthy at Epcot since that hike around the World Showcase is such a workout! :lol:

At MGM I always seem to end up at Rosie's All American Cafe / Sunset Ranch. The food is decent and the prices are average but the location is great! After waiting in line forever to ride RnR and ToT I don't want to go very far for lunch.

Sit down

In the Magic Kingdom I always try to do lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table. The food and atmosphere are exquisite and it is cheaper and less crowded than at dinnertime. The Major Domo's Favorite Pie is my absolute most favorite meal ever but they don't always have it. :( Sometimes when they don't have it on the menu they will make it for me anyway, hooray for Disney magic!

At Epcot the Coral Reef is great for a long sit down lunch. I like their lunch menu much better than their dinner menu. I don't feel like I'm "stuck in a rut" at Coral Reef like at some other restaurants because I can always find something new to try on their menu.

There isn't a sit down place at MGM that I really like for lunch. Mama Melrose is nice but I'd just as soon save it for dinner. I guess I need to explore a little more and make an effort to avoid Rosie's next time. :D

Upvote 0

wdwfan65

Banned
Our favorite place to eat in Magic Kingdom is Pecos Bills - that fixins bar is to die for!! In Animal Kingdom we recommend Flame Tree BBQ their BBQ sandwiches are wonderful!:king:

Upvote 0
i personaly like pizza planet in MGM. it takes a while to find it but there pizza is great. Another thing i like for lunch are the turkey legs (or maybe its ham, i cant remember) that they have in Magic Kingdom. they are GREAT and smell very good

Upvote 0

figmentmom

When we're there with kids, it's the Electric Umbrella at EPCOT, and Starlight Ray's at the MK. When we're on our own, it's the French pavilion!

Upvote 0

BigNorm

If you want a quick lunch, Pinocchio's Village Haus in MK is really good and Liberty Inn in the American Adventure (Epcot) is really good too. They both have awesome cheeseburgers. Also, you can't forget Restaurantosaurus in AK. If you want to sit down, I suppose I would have to say Sci-Fi Dine-In or Hollywood Brown Derby, I personally recommend the Cobb Salad and a specialty drink called the "Hollywood," are your best bets for a good sit down lunch. Now, if you're looking for beer, or something cold to drink...I would suggest the Rose & Crown Pub, it's also a great sit down restaurant, as is San Angel Inn, Dos Equis good stuff. Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe' is another good MK restaurant. Good food and good entertainment, I do love that Sonny Eclipse. :sohappy: I hope this is of some help.

Upvote 0

CDS Disney

Not so much for lunch but if you go to Pecos Bills you set youself up for prime territory for spectromagic and by the time the parde is over the croweds are all ready gone.

Upvote 0

jrashadb

Originally posted by BigNorm
Now, if you're looking for beer, or something cold to drink...I would suggest the Rose & Crown Pub...

God bless the Rose & Crown... What a lovely place to stop have a few beverages and relax for a couple of minutes...

Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe' is another good MK restaurant.

That's my favorite place to go for quick and easy food in the MK... although, from all the people singing it's praises, I'm starting to think I should stop by Pecos Bill's next time I go...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom