Favorite "Little Detail"

EagleScout610

Leader of the Mondo Fan Club
Premium Member
Original Poster
What's your favorite little detail on an attraction? Mine's the scream you hear going down the dip-drop on Splash. It just adds to the feeling that the story is playing out in-front of you. Oh, and the train whistle on EE/

rob0519

Not sure if it it's considered little, but the vultures just before the drop on Splash Mountain. I finally got a picture of them a few years ago and it's been pinned to a wall in my cubicle at work ever since.

DisAl

The names of key Disney people who were part of bringing Disney World to life on the windows of the buildings along main street. There are also some names of some of the shell companies that Disney used to quietly buy up property for Disney World. My favorite is M.T. Lott Co.

Last edited:

Edward M

The bark of the Tree of Life. All of the animals especially those spotted only in the trail. The trails of the park could fit here easily. The trails are always pretty empty, and you can take your time looking at all of the details added in. Each land's trails have a distinct theme and personality and are just full of great details. They don't need to be there, but they just add so much to the park. I've spent hours on these trails, and I'm constantly finding new things.

I also have to give a shoutout to Avatar Land. The little details of the plants, animals, and even the pavement. You can see banshees in the floating mountains. There are just so many cool things here, I can't list them all.

And yes, I do love Animal Kingdom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom