Favorite Horror Movies? (Official Horror Movie Thread)

1420Elexismc

I didn't know what to expect with The Menu(didn't really pay attention to previews etc) but we watched it on Saturday. I really enjoyed it more than I expected to. I thought it was well done. I like Anya Taylor Joy in Split(another good one in my opinion). I used to watch a lot of horror films when I was younger(even as far as the Faces of Death movies) but find that I am more into suspense/thriller vs true gore now.

mf1972

she seems to be popping up everywhere as of late. very talented actress. i recently watched another movie of hers, last night in soho. didn’t think i’d like it, but got a kick out of it. definitely worth watching.

DKampy

she seems to be popping up everywhere as of late. very talented actress. i recently watched another movie of hers, last night in soho. didn’t think i’d like it, but got a kick out of it. definitely worth watching.
Very good movie… I saw that in theaters on Halloween 2021

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

BuddyThomas

EVIL DEAD RISE is disgusting and repulsive and also extremely well made, and I loved every minute of it, even though I now need to go into therapy. 😬

dreday3

Holy bananas!!! I didn't know this thread was here.

I am a HUGE horror fan. I belong to a few fan groups.

I don't even know where to begin!

By decades:
I would say one of my favorites is Night Of The Demon from 1957.
Carnival of Souls 1962.
The Sentinel 1977.
1980s....just so many. Probably my favorite decade for horror.

great thread, maybe I have finally found my people.
Going to look for suggestions.

For "recent" I did like Hell House LLC 2015. I don't scare easily and this creeped me out.

dreday3

Also, feel free to ask me about or suggest movies.

When I tell you I'm a fan, I'm a fan. 😂

Now I just need a thread for 1970s disaster movies and id be I heaven...

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster

KeithVH

You know, sometimes I think I want a movie with a real badass boogie man. Sorta kinda super powerful and near unstoppable. And then, when all hope is lost, one, just one Astartes pops up by accident and literally just destroys it w/o breaking a sweat and the monster has no clue what is going on. I'd pay money to watch that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom