Favorite Hidden Details

englanddg

One Little Spark...
HM junkie here is now curious. Where is the ring located? I don't think I've ever heard about it/noticed it before.

If I recall correctly, as you are walking through the new interactive queue, when you get to the sea captains vault, look over the guardrail to the right. You will see it on the ground there (near a trash can).

We spotted it on our trip last year.

Gt2BtheGoodLife

If I recall correctly, as you are walking through the new interactive queue, when you get to the sea captains vault, look over the guardrail to the right. You will see it on the ground there (near a trash can).

We spotted it on our trip last year.

I'll look the next time I go, thanks!

James Barker

The stuff in the cement as you head into the mountains in Asia.
5r.jpg

Mimi

I like the the talking trash can and drinking fountain in FW; at least I did like them. Last time I was there they weren't working.

rob45

I like finding the small hidden Mickeys. Some you really have to search for. The tree in front of Winnie the Pooh ride has a couple in it with a submarine in
honor of 2000 L. The shop next to Momma Melroses has Mickeys shorts hanging on a clothes line.

litaljohn

if you go into muppetvision you will see a sign that says they were out and it also says "key under mat" if you lift up the mat you will find that indeed there is in fact a key hidden under it!

jw24

Well, we have an entire thread devoted to it but if you look closely in the Tree of Life, there are animal carvings all throughout the bark of the tree. Also, I thought it was really cool to know that when you're walking down Main Street, you're actually 15 feet above ground level and there are underground tunnels in the Magic Kingdom. You can't see them as a visitor but many cast members travel from one land to another with ease with those tunnels without being seen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom