Favorite FP combo's

Chape19714

Original Poster
ok, for a different type of question: What is your favorite Fastpass combination? like, get a FP for _____, ride/see/eat at/visit_____, go back and ride with FP ___.

For Instance:

Get FP for Living with the Land, eat at Sunshine season food court, then ride living with the land.
OR...
I am sure many will say this, but here goes!
Get FP for Splash Mountain, Ride Thunder Mountain, return to Splash!

My Favorite: Get a FP for Philharmagic, eat at the Village Haus, see Philharmagic

so...what's your favorite FP combo??

Epcot is my fav

Ive got 2 favroties:

1- Get a Fastpass for Buzzlightyear or Space Mnt.....ride TTA and see COP

2- Get Fastpass for RcRc and ride Tower of Terror

imagineersrock

Originally posted by Epcot is my fav
Ive got 2 favroties:

1- Get a Fastpass for Buzzlightyear or Space Mnt.....ride TTA and see COP

2- Get Fastpass for RcRc and ride Tower of Terror

uhh- ditto!

lol, and the btmrr/splash mt. one.. but thats a given

:cool:

---oh yeah, i just thought of one more: get a fastpass for TT, do everything in epcot 5 times, go over to the studios and have some lunch, go to mk, and ride splash mountain, go to AK, catch the parade, and finally come back to use your 8:47 pm TT fastpass! :rolleyes: lol, i swear.. you could be at those fastpass machines by 9:30 am and you get back a FP for sometime after 6pm.....

NemoRocks78

Seized
I've got four.

1. Get a FP for Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, wait in line and ride Splash Mountain, then use FP.

2. Get a FP for Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, wait in line and ride Space Mountain, then return to use FP.

3. Get a FP for The Haunted Mansion, see The Hall of Presidents, then use FP.

4. Get a FP for Test Track, wait in line and ride Mission: SPACE (and if needed, see the horrid Universe of Energy), then return to use FP.

And here's one I like to use at Islands of Adventure......

1. Get an Express Pass for the Incredible Hulk Coaster, wait in line and ride both The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man and Dr. Doom's Fearfall, then use Express Pass.

SpectroMan

FP for Splash or Big Thunder and go see Country Bears, Tiki Room, or Pirates then go use FP.

FP for Mission: Space or Test Track and then Universe of Energy and Spaceship Earth then go back.

Epcot is my fav

Originally posted by disneydummy125
FP for Test Track, wait in line for Test Track, then use FP for Test Track.

I wonder what my fav. WDW ride is?

:hammer:

If only that was true............cause the fastpass takes at least 6 hours

buxfan76

I enjoy it when another person in my party gets another FP while in line. It's a bummer for them but its great for me.
ANIMAL KINGDOM- Fasspass for DINOSAUR, ride Primevil Whirl and play the DINORAMA fair games, then ride DINOSAUR
EPCOT- FP for TT, ride M:S, play games at INNOVENTIONS, ICE COOL STATION, then ride Test Track.
MGM- FP for ToT, ride Rockin Roller Coaster, then ride the Tower of Terror.
Magic Kingdom- FP for Space MNT, ride Buzz's Spin, ride TTA, then ride Space Mountain

StevenT

FP for Buzz then wait in Space Mtn. then back to Buzz.

FP for Haunted Mansion then... wait you never need a FP for Haunted Mansion... nevermind.

figmentfan

Favorite FP Combo:

FP for Living With the Land, and eat at Garden Grill. They have the best catfish on Disney Property. Also, you get a preview of the ride while eating at Garden Grill.

FP for RnRC and wait for TOT.

FP for M:S and do Singles Line at Test Track. Singles is worth the short wait. OR just do Singles for M:S too, but the Singles at M:S moves alot slower than Test Track.

FP for Primevil Whirl, and ride Dinosaur twice.

Chape19714

Original Poster
Originally posted by imagineersrock

---oh yeah, i just thought of one more: get a fastpass for TT, do everything in epcot 5 times, go over to the studios and have some lunch, go to mk, and ride splash mountain, go to AK, catch the parade, and finally come back to use your 8:47 pm TT fastpass! :rolleyes: lol, i swear.. you could be at those fastpass machines by 9:30 am and you get back a FP for sometime after 6pm.....

yeah, i must say it was a very busy day a week ago today, when i visited WDW. We went to DAK first, but then, went to MGM, we go there around 3:00 ish. We went strait to ToT, just to find the line was 60 min. long!!!! not good. so turning back around, i was sure the FP would either be for 8:00 or none at all. As it turns out, the FP's were for 4:00!!! Wow! good luck i guess. so we got FP's and started talking to the friendly Bell-hop at the machines. We were talking about the riducilious long line for the ride and then left. We rode RnRC, the sign said 20 min. but turned out to be about 45. We returned to ToT and after the briefing room, the same guy form the FP machines said "Hello Again" in that VERY creepy voice, we knew him, and he gave us some rider switch passes. 3 times with no wait, right in a row!! (one for FP, 2 rider switches). Like they say, it's NEVER THE SAME FEAR TWICE!!! Anyway, no, FP's for ToT are not always for late at night.

POST 200!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :king: :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom