Favorite Fantasyland Attraction

Huggups

Definitely Peter Pan's Flight. :sohappy: Pooh is good too but for the line you had to wait in it was way too short. I also miss Mr. Toad's Wide Ride.:cry: Dumbo scared the c__p out of me! I hate hanging in the air like that going up and down was freaking me out:eek:

Dwarful

Just one fav???What a choice to make...must be Small World though...as a child I loved it at DL, my gramma would ride it with me time after time after time....you know only the way a gramma would??? so maybe its the memories that go with the ride that make it so great for me...but we do love Pooh as well. You know what I really miss though???the ride that was "skyway" you know where you went up in the little cars on the cable and could see all of the park? they took it out though didnt they :( also miss 20,000 leagues and Toad (but pooh is big with us)

agdbeanie

I loved the skyway between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. It was very relaxing and the best place to take pictures. Such a perfect view of the park from that high too. Now the station just sits there looking so sad just like 20,000 Leagues...I wish they would do something with those spaces besides turning them into ghetto character greeting points. Everytime I look at those spaces it makes me sad because the "ruins" are still there. It's kind of like in Gone With the Wind when Scarlett returns home from Atlanta during the war and she goes to Twelve Oaks and the staircase is still there as a reminder of how great it used to be.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
I loved Legends Of the Lion King im glad that the last we went to Disney we saw the show becasue it was a great show. Now my favorite ride is probably Peter Pan's Flight because of the great scenery and its a nice relaxing ride.

lemonade

I'm voting for Peter Pan's Flight, too. Just the fact that it looks like you're so far above the city is so cool. When I was little it always amazed me that we were "so high up."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom