Favorite Fantasyland Attraction

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Out of all the Fantasyland Attractions, which one is your personal favorite? For me, I have to go with Peter Pan's Flight.

Brer Bear

I agree Rascal, I also enjoy Peter Pan the best. Although the ride is pretty short(maybe 2 min.) The scene when you fly out the window and fly over London and see Big Ben is my absolute favorite.
Great Ride!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Dawn S

I'm obviously not going with the flow here, but I could spend all day & night at Ariel's Grotto! Considering that I am not anti-silliness, I have as much fun playing around in the water there as the kids do. :D

2much2do

Well, this is a really hard question for me, cuz Fantasyland is my favorite land and love the rides there so much!! I'd have to have a tie between:
Peter Pan
It's a Small World (I don't want to hear it, I love this ride!!!)
Dumbo

Only 8 more days to go!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Brer Bear

Don't be afraid to say it 2much2do.

Say it loud and say it proud, "I LOVE ITS A SMALL WORLD"
Ahhhh, I feel much better:sohappy:

TinkerBell9988

I love Peter Pan's Flight, like everyone else. But its too short!! I also want to say it, loud and proud:

I also love Its a Small World!!

:sohappy:

:lookaroun

JoniTink

My FAV FantasyLand attraction is Peter Pan :) :)

My least fav is Dumbo........I know I know.......its a classic, but to tell you all a very embarassing story......I'm so scared of heights that I literally cried on Dumbo!!!!!!! (My first and only visit to WDW so far was June 2001......I'm a grown, married, 23 year old mother of 1)........hehehe.........I didn't care for Dumbo!

The strange part......I rode Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride first and it didn't bother me a bit........then go jump on Dumbo....cried like a baby! :veryconfu

Oh well.......I like Small World too :) :)

2much2do

Poor JoniTink :( I am afraid of heights (a little) but my mother is petrified!!! She freaked out on Dumbo the first time too! Please give it another go the next time you are down there. Mom loves it now!!!!! She's never been on Aladdin, but she wants to go in 8 days when we are down there again!!

Thanks Brer Bear, I thought I was the only one!

I LOVE IT'S A SMALL WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

JoniTink

hehehe......you can bet the family loved the pics they got of me with my eyes shut tight.......i think next time i go back i'll try to hit Dumbo a few times.........but maybe part of the problem was that I was sitting on the outside.....with my hubby sitting on the inside and my daughter between us........if I had been on the inside I think I'd have done much better!!

Another attraction that I don't hear much about that I absolutely LOVE is Cinderella's Carrousel!

One question though......one of my fav. classic disney movies of all time has absolutely NO attraction what so ever......Mary Poppins!!! Ok so yeah......there is at least a breakfast with her......but no other attractions or anything that I know of........I'd like to see what Disney could come up with for that :)

bearboysnc

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....send in the clones. Maybe they should put a Mary Poppins Merry Go round at MGM. Themed like the Alladin ride at the new Paris studios. With a giant Jolly Holiday backdrop.

GGG1

I have to go with the Peter Pan as well. Flying over London is pretty awesome. I also enjoy the Pooh ride and the many special effects.

JoniTink

I'd even be happy to see a "roof top" show........like in the movie when Bert, Mary, Jane, Michael and all the chimney sweeps go up onto the roofs and do all the dancing and singing...........that'd be neat :)

Or even offer some type of walk through attraction to where you feel like you're in Uncle Albert's house........having tea on the ceiling :)

It doesn't have to be a ride, just something.......hehehe......can ya tell I reeeeeeeeally like Mary Poppins??!!

disneyfan123

hello

My personal fav was the Legend of The Lion King but since they shut that down.... i will have to go with my second choice which is "Peter Pan's Flight." I also really love "It's A Small World!" (and i am not afraid to say that).

*only 70 days to go*
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

SJTSmith

I would have picked Mr.Toads Wild Ride but since it is gone, I would have to say the Pooh ride. It's a small world is a favorite too, but the song can drive you nuts after awhile.

AdLibSean

I'll be different

While I LOVE Peter Pan, I think its an incredible ride, especially with the London scene, it needs some work on the foil volcano, and styrofoam moon. Great effects that just need to be updated. But nevermind that, I digress. My favorite is Snow White's Scary Adventures. Its always the first one we ride when we get to the Kingdom. Its a classic film, and some of the effects are really neat, like the witch transformation. But I LOVE all of Fantasyland, all of its great!

agdbeanie

My favorite Fantasyland ride is Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...oh wait, that's not there anymore. Okay, my favorite Fantasyland ride is 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea...darn it that's gone too. Okay, Legend of the Lion King rocks...wait, that's gone too. Hmmm I must admit of the leftovers in Fantasyland...It's a Small World rocks my world!!! I love that ride and I have to force people to go on it with me. Dumbo's pretty cool too, but not my fav.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom