Favorite Disney Villain?

ToyStoryMiss

Original Poster
I'm back with another!

Also, by favorite, it either means actual favorite (if you're on the dark side..muahahaha), or villains that make you wee yourself/scare your socks off.
Let me knowwwww! :joyfull:

Personally, mine is either Frollo or Gaston. I guess it's because that I know that there are people like those two that exist in the world.

tare

I'm back with another!

Also, by favorite, it either means actual favorite (if you're on the dark side..muahahaha), or villains that make you wee yourself/scare your socks off.
Let me knowwwww! :joyfull:

Personally, mine is either Frollo or Gaston. I guess it's because that I know that there are people like those two that exist in the world.
I think hatter has already started thus post. But it's always fun to see more :happy:

jw24

Well, there's a big difference in asking who is your favorite villain as opposed to who is the most evil villain because you can have a favorite but feel that someone else fits the category of being more evil so to speak. Anyway, my favorite villain shockingly is Frollo. He doesn't have the biggest strength or possess any magic powers per say but he's a very complex villain that words can't really describe.

Magenta Panther

Oh my gosh yes! I love Ratigan too! The World's Greatest Criminal Mind! :D

Agreed that he's a great villain. Dear old Vincent Price obviously had fun with the role. Maybe the good Professor should make a comeback. After all, other Disney villains - Maleficent, the Wicked Queen, etc. - are getting reboots...

Anyway, my fave Disney villain? Really, there are so many good ones...one of Disney's greatest achievements is its ability to create bad guys that are just as compelling as the good guys...hmmm...let's see...well, I'd have to go with Maleficent. Great name, wonderful design, and she turns into the greatest screen dragon of all time. The latter is why I have qualms about the live-action Maleficent movie. Likely the dragon will return...but no way will it be as visually striking as the original 2D version. Bummer. But anyway, when it comes to Disney villains, make mine Maleficent.

ToyStoryMiss

Original Poster
Well, there's a big difference in asking who is your favorite villain as opposed to who is the most evil villain because you can have a favorite but feel that someone else fits the category of being more evil so to speak. Anyway, my favorite villain shockingly is Frollo. He doesn't have the biggest strength or possess any magic powers per say but he's a very complex villain that words can't really describe.
Yes, I kinda have 2 categories for me. Favorite and scariest. Favorite villain would have to be Scar. (I love Be Prepared) Scariest, stated at the start of this thread, is either Frollo or Gaston.
Yeahhh, Frollo buddies! :joyfull:

ToyStoryMiss

Original Poster
Now, now, everyone, let's not forgot this dear villain.

little-mermaid-ursula-o.gif

BODY LANGUAGE, HA!

ImagineerDude

Ursula or Jafar! But in the parks no one beats Cruella and the Queen of hearts!! And the stepsisters/mother are great too! I love all the villains!

ToyStoryMiss

Original Poster
Gaston! :inlove:
I really love him as a character...until he tries to kill Beast. Then I don't like him so much. :(
o_O Gaston terrifies me..
Did you notice in the movie, that when he shouts BELLE IS MINE!, it doesn't match his lips? He originally said "TIME TO DIE!", but Disney cut it out because they thought it would be too violent for children.
The more you know. :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom