Favorite Disney snacks?

Unomas

School bread is one of my favorites. I meant to try the pretzel last time I was there but I will not miss it in December!

disney1077

Mickey's Oreo Ice Cream cookie sandwhich
Mickey's Rice Crispies Treats(with or without chocoloate)
Pepperonie pretzels from Wetzels Pretzels in DTD
Corn Dog- MK, and in AK they have mini corn dogs

Iteachwood

Our favorite snacks are the Mickey Bars , Dole Whip, Italian ice (downtown disney).....One Id luv to see them bring back, maybe under different name is the HERCULES BARS they used to have..omg sooooooo good...Vanilla ice cream with a caramel sorrounding topped by chocolate outer coat...TO DIE FOR on hot July afternoon...Anyone remember those?

ShadyLady

Anything from Starring Rolls bakery in Hollywood Studios (next to the Sci-Fi Drive-In theater)!!

We also save some snack credits for fudge from the shop on Main Street in MK - we take some home & eat on the ride home.

EnchantedRose

Mexico!

My favorite snack is a Churro along with a nice cold Margarita!:D We usually get that and stroll along the WS! My son LOVES that Raspberry frozen lemonade with a bucket of Popcorn or a Mikey Rice Treat!

We also enjoy this heart shaped waffle from Norway. It has raspberry or strawberry jam in the middle...it's delish!! Not sure what they call it...i have to remember to take a picture next time we go.

Can't wait....we only have 197 days to go!!:rolleyes:

JillC LI

Dole Whip Float in MK
Chocolate and caramel covered strawberry in Karamel Kuche in Germany
Ice Cream cookie sandwich in Main Street Bakery
Mickey Bar

Husband's fave is chocolate covered banana

Ro Z

After 30+ visits to WDW I had my 1st dole whip in Dec. OMG what was I waiting for?! :confused: Had my 2nd dole whip March 2nd and my 3rd a few days later. My new fav snack treat!

Dwarful

My girls have to get the chocolate peanut butter cups w/Mickey heads on Main St. every trip. I love the Dole Whips, popcorn and cream brulee at Seasons and in France!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom