Favorite Disney Quote of all time

Brian_WDW74

"But in our troubled time, the right of men to think and worship as their conscience dictates is being sorely pressed. We can retain these privileges only by being constantly on guard and fighting off any encroachment on these precepts. To retreat from any of the principles handed down by our forefathers, who shed their blood for the ideals we still embrace, would be a complete victory for those who would destroy liberty and justice for the individual."

- Walt Disney, 1963

montyz81

Original Poster
Very interesting the replies I got. I was more thinking direct quotes from Walt himself, but this is fantastic. Y'all have incorporated movies, Walt and the parks. I guess you could even include ABC and ESPN quotes. Ok, just kidding!

Jesùs_Carioca

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney

I second that one... and I'm pretty sure I know somebody who would third it easily...

As for most humerus heard in Disney World, I always loved the words of our own dear friend Sam Eagle

"I call it a salute to all countries...but mostly America"

Cmdr_Crimson

"We Dance, We Kiss, We Schmooze, We carry on, We go home happy! Whadda ya say..Come on?" ~ Hades

But by anything I've heard...I live by this quote.
"If you don't have a good sense of Humor..Your better off dead" ~ Roger Rabbit

Nicole220

"I don't want the public to see the world they live in while they're in the Park (Disneyland). I want to feel they're in another world."

Disneyland is like Alice stepping through the looking glass ... you're entering another world."

Both from Walt Disney

Also,

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay
My, oh my what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine heading my way

Mister Bluebird on my shoulder
It's the truth, it's actch'll
Ev'rything is satisfactch'll
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!

hrcollectibles

Rusty Duritz: So, I'm forty, I'm not married, I don't fly jets, and I don't have a dog? I grow up to be a loser. Disney's The Kid

Favorite Walt Quote

To all who come to this happy place: Welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here, age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world

duck_daddy

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."-Walt Disney

C.M.O

"There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates' loot on Treasure Island and at the bottom of the Spanish Main... and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life." -
-- Walt Disney

I'm a children's librarian, I love this quote! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom