Favorite Disney Napkins

LewZealand

Original Poster
Does anyone have favorite Napkin designs from over the years at WDW. I fond memories of the 20th Anniversary napkins from when I was a kid. Does anyone have pics. Feel free to post pics of your favorite napkins here.

PurpleDragon

crazygirley said:
I have just about every napkin since 1983. My favorite is the one now.
Never really payed too much attention to the napkins, I was too busy wiping my mouth with them.:animwink: :lol:

Ringo8n24

crazygirley said:
I have just about every napkin since 1983. My favorite is the one now.

What was on it in 83 so I can try to find mine? I have the 20th and 25th anniversary napkins along with today's. I think I like the 20th anniversary napkins the best.

General Grizz

mkt said:
Club 33 napkins
Show off. :D

I have fond memories of the Mickey Mouse napkins that were used resort-wide. . . but more specifically, early 90s in Wonders of Life at Pure and Simple.

Mmm. . . turkey dogs and chocolate yogurt. . .

:(

Jacks Sally

PurpleDragon said:
Never really payed too much attention to the napkins, I was too busy wiping my mouth with them.:animwink: :lol:

:lol: I agree

now I'm going to be checking out the napkins.....thanks alot :D j/k

crazygirley

Ringo8n24 said:
What was on it in 83 so I can try to find mine? I have the 20th and 25th anniversary napkins along with today's. I think I like the 20th anniversary napkins the best.
I'd have to dig them up... they are in a box in my basement... I'm at work, so that doesn't much help! I'll look though!

GymLeaderPhil

The ones from the mid to late nineties with Mickey Mouse showing different emotions. Of course, everything to cups to plates had that same design too.
-Phil

maelstrom

Oh wow. I'm sure there were ones out there that I like better than the current ones. I liked all the different coloured stuff they used to have at Port Orleans. And I have some old take-home styrofoam things with the Mickey with the different emotions. They made them up here at a place called Genpak where my grandfather worked so he just stole a bunch. Hmm, ok. Not napkins. I apologize for my tangent.

SirNim

GymLeaderPhil said:
The ones from the mid to late nineties with Mickey Mouse showing different emotions. Of course, everything to cups to plates had that same design too.
-Phil
Ditto. A late night snack at (what used to be) Colonel's Cotton Mill in (what used to be called) DL. With the Mickey Mouse plates and napkins.

ahhh I thought I was the only freak out there who collects napkins and such. My favorite ones are the ones from the yacht and beach steak house and this is an off topic question, but disney world does sell shot glasses right? Because I collect shot glasses. I'll prob never use them since I don't do shots every single night but I do collect them nonetheless. >_> I wonder how I started that. Anyhow, I have 100 shotglasses. =)

Lynx04

Are we that low on "what you favorite Disney ______" question, that we are on what your favoirte Disney napkin? Soon we will be on what is your favorite Disney shoe laces. J/K :)

I never really took notice to the napkins, but now that it has been brought up, I will find myself observing them more often. I might even start collecting them. That is cool that they have different napkins for different grubberies, I thought they were all the same. Obviously I haven't be that observent.

The Club 33 napkins sounds cool and probably the holy grail of napkins.

diz420

I have two diffrent ones from the last 2 trips...Im going to post mine soon, hope we can get a few more to post. I would love to see the ones I missed...

WDWScottieBoy

v_misses_epcot said:
ahhh I thought I was the only freak out there who collects napkins and such. My favorite ones are the ones from the yacht and beach steak house and this is an off topic question, but disney world does sell shot glasses right? Because I collect shot glasses. I'll prob never use them since I don't do shots every single night but I do collect them nonetheless. >_> I wonder how I started that. Anyhow, I have 100 shotglasses. =)

My older brother collects shotglasses and I get him tons while at WDW. They have them at practically every gift shop, so you won't have trouble finding them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom