Favorite Disney Music

CmdrTostada

Original Poster
What is your favorite music from around the park?
My favorite is actually the music from Illuminations. I also like POTC, the parade at MK at night (I can never remember the name), One little spark, and the Main Street Electrical Light Parade.

Shamus1326

Definitely the old EPCOT Center tunes... especially the instrumental versions in the "montage."
Also, I love Illuminations: Reflections of Earth.

DisneyFreak721

Spectromagic, (MSEP is too robotic sounding, but i still like it, i just like spectromagic more) Reflections of Earth, and "There's a great big beautiful tomorrow"

Ahhhh. Man has a dream, and thats the start! He follows his dream, with mind and heart!

Liver Lips

Always love the music on Main St. in the MK! Actually, any of the music in the MK gets me going...except the "new" Tiki Birds (what were they thinking?!?!?!) Gilbert Godfried singing...yeah, that's pleasant!!! Always love hearing the "Swisskapolka" at the Swiss Family Treehouse also!

Bairstow

Any of the music they're used in/around Spaceship Earth over the years, like "We've come so far" and the ________ Dale and Esquival tunes.

BigNorm

The old Tiki Room music, not the new crap w/ Iago/Gilbert singing. The Twilight Zone theme @ ToT is great. Rock'n'Roller Coaster, but of course Aerosmith kicks even when they're aren't in a Disney attraction. Grim Grinning Ghosts is one of my all time favourites. But my number one favourite musical experience at Disney has to be Country Bear Jamboree. Those bears kill me! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom