Favorite Disney music?

EOD K9

While all of the above are great responses, my favorite Disney music is music I can hear when I'm in the Parks. Listening to it at home just doesn't do it for me.

Allym146

I've been listening to disney on pandora while working (I work alone) and I always love when anything from Beauty and the Beast and Hercules comes on. Sometimes I switch to just movie scores. I love the scores from Brave and Ratatouille.

Voxel

President of Progress City
I love most of the Epcot Music, but recently I have gotten into the Animal Kingdom lodge and the Song they play on the safari

WDWoptmist

I love just about any music in Disney parks or movies, but I can't get enough of Splash Mountain and Epcot background music in Future World

Jenna

Movie wise, my faves are The Lion King and Pocahontas.

Park wise, I'll go for the Entrance music in EPCOT or MK <3

draybook

This is such an unfair question because I have SO many favorites, but all of the Epcot BGM takes the cake for me. No matter how bad my day may be at work, when I slip into my "hiding spot" and listen to that stuff on Live365 for 15 minutes, my day gets a lift.

Avenger117

Oh yay! I love the music threads. I love the Wilderness Lodge lobby music. I listen to the MK and Epcot entrance loops alot and I love the Tower of Terror queue loop!

AintNoOtherMan

If I said I actually like It's A Small World, would I be considered crazy? It's such a classic and really the only memory I have from my first Disneyland trip, so it's kind of a personal reason, but it really is a beautiful (if annoying) song.

I love EPCOT music too... Really, all WDW music is amazing :)

I have my own Disney playlist I have set up on my phone. It has a few songs from when I listened to Radio Disney, such as Naked Mole Rap and 1985. But for actual Disney music, I have a few.

I have the TV resort music loop, a jazz rendition of Spectromagic, the complete Wishes firework soundtrack, Innoventions loop, Fantasmic's finale, Soarin's ride music, and others I can't remember off of the top of my head.

WDWoptmist

What is your favorite Disney music to listen to? Could be from the parks, a movie, a fireworks show, or whatever you wish. I'm in need of some good Disney music. :)
The music from Frozen is REALLY good as well...best Disney movie since the 90s I think

Can we go yet?

Love the music from the parks, especially the old EPCOT entrance music!

I've also been spending alot of time listening to Frozen, especially this short reprise:

Along with Pocahontas, the Little Mermaid and Hunchback, I play all of these movie's songs quite regurally lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom