Favorite Disney Item

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
While sorting pictures from our last trip I found quite a few with my favorite Disney item. What is it, you might ask. Well I'm going to tell you, it's my Figment pack. Fashion forward LOL quite useful and it made me easy to spot when doing a few meet ups with my friends from here. My ds and I often disagreed on who would get to wear it. So here's the question, What's your favorite Disney item you own?
100_2684.JPG

epcotisbest

My Citizen Eco Drive with Mickey watch. Given to me as an anniversary gift about 10 years ago and I have been wearing it ever since. Got it on right now.
Have worn out three of the leather bands and they can be easily replaced. I like the subtle, elegant design and the look on someone's face when they think you are wearing a regular watch then see Mickey's golden profile.
The face it a bit scratched now, and the back of the watch design of Mickey has completely worn off, but it is still my special Disney item because it was given to me by surprise by my other special Disney item.
L10018346.jpg

Last edited:

Weather_Lady

While sorting pictures from our last trip I found quite a few with my favorite Disney item. What is it, you might ask. Well I'm going to tell you, it's my Figment pack. Fashion forward LOL quite useful and it made me easy to spot when doing a few meet ups with my friends from here. My ds and I often disagreed on who would get to wear it. So here's the question, What's your favorite Disney item you own?View attachment 37127

I love it! If the fashion police dare challenge your pack, you can simply say, "There's no pack here! It's just a Figment of your Imagination." :)

ABQ

My Citizen Eco Drive with Mickey watch. Given to me as an anniversary gift about 10 years ago and I have been wearing it ever since. Got it on right now.
Have worn out three of the leather bands and they can be easily replaced. I like the subtle, elegant design and the look on someone's face when they think you are wearing a regular watch then see Mickey's golden profile.
The face it a bit scratched now, and the back of the watch design of Mickey has completely worn off, but it is still my special Disney item because it was given to be by surprise by my other special Disney item.
View attachment 37130
That's a nice one, I have 5 Mickey watches, none are all that expensive, I know, as I do own other watches that put them to shame with regards to complications, Swiss movements, sapphire crystals et al, but I love my Mickey watches even more.

Sans Souci

Here is mine (and I know this is cheesy. ;)). I know he's a bit kicked out, but this is my favorite WDW item. When I was 10, my parents had gone through a long and acrimonious divorce and it took a toll on my brother and me. My grandmother took us to WDW to cheer us up and it was such a welcome reprieve to what had been going on around us. It was so liberating to be able to act like a child again. :) That trip did so much for my spirit and this guy is from that trip.
20131030_141039.jpg

epcotisbest

That's a nice one, I have 5 Mickey watches, none are all that expensive, I know, as I do own other watches that put them to shame with regards to complications, Swiss movements, sapphire crystals et al, but I love my Mickey watches even more.
Thanks...I actually have several other Mickey watches as well, but that Citizen is my favorite because my wife gave it to me.

awoogala

Here is mine (and I know this is cheesy. ;)). I know he's a bit kicked out, but this is my favorite WDW item. When I was 10, my parents had gone through a long and acrimonious divorce and it took a toll on my brother and me. My grandmother took us to WDW to cheer us up and it was such a welcome reprieve to what had been going on around us. It was so liberating to be able to act like a child again. :) That trip did so much for my spirit and this guy is from that trip.
View attachment 37140
Ha! I was going to post my Figment- who looks exactly like this. He's well over 20 years old! So I will just say "ditto"

ABQ

My Spaceship Earth Millennium Keepsake. The Geosphere is removable and can open to put stuff inside...Mine is for essentials for upcoming trips to the world.
The toy monorail is just for scale...
DSC00090.jpg
Hey, wait a minute now, you're saying the Millennium keepsake didn't include the wonderful and glorious "2000" wand? :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom