Favorite Disney Eating, What Restaurant, What Meal? Pick One Of Each!

abe_bb

This one's easy :)

Breakfast: Crystal Palace - the waitress last time made sure all the characters came to our table, and there was a birthday near us. My bro and dad are big into singing, and my bro is a vocal performance major (yes there is a point to this :) ) Our waitress hear him sing, was talking to him, and mentioned that she was also a vocal major (and, might I say, was hitting on him quite hard... my poor little 21 yr old bro didn't know what to do lol). So she belted out a disney song right there and then, from Cinderella (can't remember the song right now.) Best. Experience. Ever.

Lunch: The excellent burgers at Cosmic Ray's!

Dinner: Normall I would spout "Le Cellier" here - but this year I must say The Rose and Crown! Especially during Illuminations, sitting on the patio! I had the steak and fish combo, and it was wonderful.

KaliSplash

We almost always just grab something light from the hotel for breakfast, I don't think we've had a regular, sit-down breakfast in 10 years.

For lunch:

MK: Cosmic Ray's bacon cheeseburger
Epcot: Liberty Inn bacon cheeseburger
DisneyMGM: Sci-Fi Dine-In: just about anything
AK: Flame Tree Barbecue - pulled pork

Dinner:

MK: Liberty Tree Tavern
Epcot: Le Cellier, Rose & Crown, Le Chef de France
Disney MGM: Sci-Fin Dine-In or Prime Time Cafe
AK: Dinner?

tink81

Breakfast: Chocolate/chocolate cake from Main Street Bakery
Lunch: Chicken strips from Liberty Inn
Snack: Dole Whip
Dinner: Fantasmic Dinner Pkg at Brown Derby (I think I had Prime Rib of some kind)

epcot28

Favorite Restaurant and favorite meal: Toy Story Pizza Planet, individual cheese pizza and those great chocolate chunk cookies.

sleepybear

Breakfast -- Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe

Lunch -- Turkey leg in Frontierland

Dinner -- Cedar plank salmon at Artist Point.

I see a lot of Le Cellier and California Grille on this list. So glad I've made ressies for both those places for my upcoming trip. I'm excited about both.

Sloan

tough choices

It's not easy, but:

favorite restaurant: Jiko

favorite meal: Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon

:slurp:

jjgoo

Oh gosh, I'm usually on a see-food diet at WDW. I see food and I eat it. There are so many meals that I have loved. Here are the current favorites which are sure to change after next trip.

Restaurant - Marakesh - The food is great, but the whole show and presentation really makes it special.

Food - Tortilla, Avacado soup in Mexico. I love soup and this one is spectacular.

And finally who can resist an ice cream sandwich between two huge chocolate chip cookies from the main street bake shop. I will also never go a trip without having an ice cream Mickey!

Thank goodness we have to walk so much at the parks so I can pack it all in :lol: :D

surfsupdon

My sirloin from Shutters back in 2002 is still one of my stand out meals...the steak was better prepared and tasting there than my selection at Brown Derby.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom