Favorite Disney Eating, What Restaurant, What Meal? Pick One Of Each!

Rinx

Gotta love Bay 2, the old Blastoff Burgers at Cosmic Rays in MK. Number 2 without cheese. The fixings bar makes the meal.
Also love the steak and Turf Club potatos at the Turf Club Bar and Grill at Saratoga Springs. So tender and juicy.:p

erinuga

hmmm an italian sandwich from pizzafari, a chocolate milkshake from beaches and cream, and i love the sticky wings at kona cafe....i could go on and on....

metscool

Let me think.

It is a tie between Pizzia Planet and the steakhouse at the Contemporary. I like disney pizzia and I love their breakfest at the steakhouse. I can not deside.​

CelticRose

Breakfast: Crystal Palace
Lunch: Harbor House - Tuna Sandwich
Dinner: Rose and Crown Pub - Fish and Chips with a Shandy
Biergarten (this is a must everytime we go, we lived in Germany for 3 years and still can't get enough German food)
Snacks: Dole Whip:sohappy:
Chocolate Chip Cookies and a lemonade from Main St Bakery
I should say anything chocolate from the bakery!!!!

7 months and 3 weeks until I can eat all my favs:D

spike3169

love to lunch at Liberty tavern ...pot roast
love the concourse steakhouse in contemporary
love to have a chocolate soda at ghiradellis

CelticRose

Now that I thought more about this question, the question should have been "Your favorite place to eat in each park?" I have places in each of the parks I like to eat at everytime we go.

Animal Kingdom: Chakarandi Chicken Shop - Chicken Satay, PIzzafari, Rainforest Cafe
Magic Kingdom: Crystal Palace, Harbor House, Tony's
Epcot: All of World Showcase, Sunshine Food Fair in the Land
MGM: 50's Primetime Cafe, Mama Melrose's

stan30k

My wife and I love to have Breakfast at the Crystal Palace. It's always a lot of fun with Pooh and the Gang!
Chef Mickeys for Breakfast is a close runner-up!

poohbear6103

Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare (great selection and I love having a rice krispie treat for breakfast!)
Lunch: Kona Cafe (that chowder is the best)
Dinner: Tie between the California Grill- when I went in the fall they had the best butternut squash ravioli I have EVER eaten, but since that menu changes seasonally I have not had it for over 2 years now :( And Artist's Point- for the Hatfield Pork Chop with macaroni and cheese. Mmmmmmmmmmm :)

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
Harbor House near the entrance to Liverty Square....The Half Sandwich and soup is amazing....Brocolli cole claw on the sandwich, amazing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom