Favorite Disney Drinks

Squidney

Original Poster
I've never really been able to go to Disney and enjoy the fine beverages that most like to partake in while they're on their vacations, so hit me with some of your favorite drinks! They don't have to be alcoholic in nature, either.

castlecake2.0

I've never really been able to go to Disney and enjoy the fine beverages that most like to partake in while they're on their vacations, so hit me with some of your favorite drinks! They don't have to be alcoholic in nature, either.
I had a Moroccan iced mint tea the other day at epcot and it was amazing. You can get it with gin or on it’s own. It was so good!

NiarrNDisney

MK - Dole Whip Float (Aloha Isle)

Epcot - Canto Loopy, Mango GingerRita (Joy of Tea), Grand Marnier or Citron Slush (Les Vins de Chefs de France)

DHS - Grapefruit Cake Martini (Hollywood Brown Derby)

DAK - Boto-Rita (Nomad Lounge), Yak Attack (Quality Beverages, Yak & Yeti TS and CS)

Resorts - Dole Whip Float (Pineapple Lanai Poly), Jungle/POG Juice (AKL and Poly), Lapu Lapu (Tambu Lounge Poly), Pineapple Upsidedown Cake Martini (Belle Vue Lounge and Flying Fish but can be found around other resort lounges and restaurants)

Nottamus

Jungle Juice-AKL and various locations
Non alcoholic

Wrong island iced tea - Jock Lindsey’s
Cool head monkey? Wife’s fav there

baseline tap house - there was a porter there, although I don’t see on menu anymore

Elysian stout - geyser point grill

Water (#1 most consumed beverage)

jloucks

I don't have one. But, now. Butterbeer from that other place, I cannot get enough of that stuff.

Last edited:

skypilot2922

TotWL - Pimm's cup, Runner up when available Mint Julep DW would say the Mohito beats both.
Boma Jungle Juice in the AM
O'hana the breakfast juice mix.
MK - Dole Whip there is no competition here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom