Favorite Disney candle company

ELG13

Original Poster
Feel free to move, I wasn't sure where to put this but... I was wondering where y'all got your favorite Disney inspired candles from? I see ads for companies all the time but have only ordered from one company, and it wasn't even a Disney inspired scent lol.

Giss Neric

Feel free to move, I wasn't sure where to put this but... I was wondering where y'all got your favorite Disney inspired candles from? I see ads for companies all the time but have only ordered from one company, and it wasn't even a Disney inspired scent lol.
Got mine from Magic Candle Company https://magiccandlecompany.com/

Their scents are pretty spot on and longlasting. They have every scents from every rides/resorts. I used to buy their candles/wax melts but now I just buy their fragrance oils to put in my diffuser.

NelleBelle

I've only heard of magic candle co. I've been wanting to order but can't make up my mind what I want!! Thought I might order their monthly surprise pack or whatever it's called until I find something I really like. I need something to cover up the teen funk smell in my 16yo's room 🤣

smooch

I have ordered from MyDearlyLoved on Etsy for the last 4 years. The owner is incredibly nice, I have messaged with her before and she is so sweet and helpful. She ended up switching to a new wooden wick recently because the manufacturer of the ones she used to use stopped making wooden wicks and she asked me if the candle I was buying could be used as a test candle for the new wick. It ended up not working and I let her know and she sent me a new candle with a new wick from a different manufacturer and it worked perfectly. Her smells are all amazing too, I have smelled some candles from places like Magic Candle Company and obviously it comes down to personal preference but I just love the smells she comes up with. I swear I'm not sponsored or affiliated with her shop, I just love her stuff so much and she is an amazingly sweet individual and I will continue buying from her as long as her store is open.

ELG13

Original Poster
Thanks yall! Has anyone tried a "Disney water" smell? I'm not sure how it would translate in the home lol

ELG13

Original Poster
I have ordered from MyDearlyLoved on Etsy for the last 4 years. The owner is incredibly nice, I have messaged with her before and she is so sweet and helpful. She ended up switching to a new wooden wick recently because the manufacturer of the ones she used to use stopped making wooden wicks and she asked me if the candle I was buying could be used as a test candle for the new wick. It ended up not working and I let her know and she sent me a new candle with a new wick from a different manufacturer and it worked perfectly. Her smells are all amazing too, I have smelled some candles from places like Magic Candle Company and obviously it comes down to personal preference but I just love the smells she comes up with. I swear I'm not sponsored or affiliated with her shop, I just love her stuff so much and she is an amazingly sweet individual and I will continue buying from her as long as her store is open.
Do you have a scent you always get or do you mix it up??

smooch

Do you have a scent you always get or do you mix it up??

The two I try to always have at a given time are Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean. Not only are they my favorite rides but they happen to be my favorite scents in the store. I have tried other scents and a few I really liked were the Paradise Pier (now Pixar Pier) candle, the Churro candle, the Jungle Cruise, and Fairy God Mother.

ELG13

Original Poster
The two I try to always have at a given time are Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean. Not only are they my favorite rides but they happen to be my favorite scents in the store. I have tried other scents and a few I really liked were the Paradise Pier (now Pixar Pier) candle, the Churro candle, the Jungle Cruise, and Fairy God Mother.
Those are two of my faves as well with splash mountain. Are they really smoky smelling? They seem like they'd be more winter/fall scents.

Giss Neric

What fragrance is your favorite???
It depends on your preference cause some scents are so strong that it lingers on every room in your house but some are subtle. I prefer the subtle ones but still enough that you can smell it. I love the hotel ones like Polynesian or Contemporary.

RScottyL

It looks like awhile back I saw they were going to come out with those liquid scents you put in those plug in air fresheners, such as the Febreze.

Anyone know why that didn't go through?

I was looking forward to those!

smooch

Those are two of my faves as well with splash mountain. Are they really smoky smelling? They seem like they'd be more winter/fall scents.

Pirates is definitely a smokey smelling candle. I guess it would be a winter / fall scent but even during spring and summer I like using the scents. Haunted Mansion is a little hard for me to describe, it isn't smokey it's kind of musky / dusty in a way if that makes sense but it has a lot of depth to the smell like it has some floral notes that I really like. Also I will say that there is slight variation in the scents from order to order, they have the same basis each time but it seems like each batch she makes there are very slight variations in the amount of oils used to create the smells. I know one time I had a Pirates candle that had very little smokey smell with a stronger leather smell and another time it had a decently strong smokey smell that I enjoyed.

I haven't ordered a Splash Mountain candle, I'm not sure I've seen one in her store, so I wouldn't be able to comment on that. I do like that she has a lot of "character candles" where they're scents that are based on the stories of characters, so like Moana is a coconut, pineapple, tropical candle and Geppetto is wood and smoke. Plus she has food items like Churros like I previously mentioned as well as Mickey Ice Cream Bars and Popcorn and Little Red Wagon Corn Dogs. I have only had Churros and Ice Cream Bars and I really enjoyed the Churros candle but the Ice Cream Bar candle was not my favorite, I just don't like those types of scents I've come to realize, but my brother enjoys things like that and like Campfire S'mores so I gave him the candle and he enjoyed it.

ELG13

Original Poster
It looks like awhile back I saw they were going to come out with those liquid scents you put in those plug in air fresheners, such as the Febreze.

Anyone know why that didn't go through?

I was looking forward to those!
Magic candle co did!!! I just saw an add for it on my Instagram a few weeks ago and another poster mentioned she got them. I've never been really happy with the regular ones I get in the store so I'm apprehensive about them.

Texas84

I put the Magic Candle Banshee right inside my bedroom door and I catch a whiff every time I walk in. Makes me happy. And I haven't had to burn it.

Tjaden

I like Norway from Magic Candle a lot. Haunted Mansion was good as was Dole Whip, but I felt a bit down on the Pirates one.

ELG13

Original Poster
I've always used spireside....their scents are amazing! Seriously. Fills my whirl house where as a normal Yankee candle fills my living room and kitchen barely. Are magic candles large or small? The ones iv gotten from spireside have always been small

HouCuseChickie

I just ordered several air fresheners and a couple of bottles of hand sanitizer. I'm too afraid of candles being tipped over and starting a fire, so this will do. I ordered Floridan, Contemporary, Pirate Life, Polynesian and Beach Resort. It later occurred to me that Contemporary and Floridian are the same scents (at least they are labeled as such for some products).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom