Favorite Country in World Showcase ?

PBarton

I would say Japan, the theming is greatand we can spend ages looking around the Mitsukoshi department store. I love buying some of the strange japanese candy, esp the chalky fruit flavoured ones :slurp: .

dxwwf3

I guess I would have to go with Canada. O' Canada is my favorite film (along with Impressions de France) at Epcot and Le Cellier has the best cheeseburger that I have ever eaten in my life. I also must give special mention to the pavilion's area music.

Honorable Mention: Mexico and Japan

daveemtdave

I love Mexico -- that ride is so inspiring to me because of the culture and traditions -- second would have to be Italy since that is our culture background. All countries do a wonderful job of showcasing their countries and the young people who work there - although sometimes hard to understand - love to talk about their homeland.

CelticGal

A vote for the United Kingdom; though it doesn't have any rides or attractions, the little garden is so relaxing AND it's fun to hear the Beatle performers. Plus, I love the lakeside pub.

Second place: Mexico; I love the indoor market and the boat ride is a hoot!

Third place: either France or Italy.

Number_6

For me, the tops is Japan because of the food being excellent, the shop is enormous(and I can buy lots of cool stuff there) and well, I love the Japanese culture. My next favorite is UK, because of the Yorkshire County Fish Shop and Rose and Crown Pub. Add to that the Twinings Tea Shop and I think it's just outstanding. My third is Morocco, once again for the food because of their great lunch special and during meal entertainment.

cherrynegra

My vote is Norway!! I know this question comes up every now and then but I forget if we've ever done a poll attached. It would be interesting to see some unscientific numbers.

bhg469

i cant have a favorite its too hard,i would say norway for the view ;) then italy cause my buddy stefano worked there.

MagliteL13

Germany. They have the best pretzels (and they're not like the pretzels elsewhere on property). Other than that, I'd have to say France. There's just something about those fountains and that bakery.

imagineersrock

Man, this is a tough one... theres certain things I like about just about all of them... but if I had to narrow it down it would probably be between Japan, Mexico, and France.

Pongo

Definitely Gremany. Though, I am biased becasue it's one of my favorite places in the world. It just looks so much like the actual fussgänger areas of small German towns.

Oh, and German chocolate is the best in the world. All German candy for that matter.

Second... would have to be Norway.

Then Canada.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom