Votes: 3 14.3%
  • None

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
england because of fish and chips
It is the UK not England. but only features England thats why I think its Poo, and I dont mean the loveable Toad slaying bear.
And English beer is warm weak and served in short measures.
Fav place good ole Deutchland, home land of sausages trully fine beer, my first home after marrage and birth place of two of my brood.

Dawn S

Mexico, baby!! Growing up in a highly Mexican area of Texas & being so "into" Mexican tradition & culture, I absolutely LOVE EPCOT's version.

goofyfan13

I like Mexico the best, think the inside of the pavilion is done great. I also enjoy El rio del tiemp, it's a nice relaxing ride.
My other would have to be Germany, American Adventure, and Norway. All of the others are done well but these are my favorites. Germany, I love the Buffet. American Adventure, The show is great. And Norway, I'm not crazy about this one but the exit from the ride is cool, and the ride is good overall, but the drop is WEAK.

FutureCEO

from now on don't yell at people who repeat threads. i've yelled at people but that was once. and we need a repeat a couple of times.

jmarc63

The best Pavilion for me based on the attraction for the for that country, I would have to say Norway because of maelstrom. First time I rode I was very thrilled with the backwards drop. was original for a flume/boat ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom