• Expedition Everest

• Space Mountain

• Mine Train

• Rockin Roller coaster

Results are only viewable after voting.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
The coaster-style drop on Splash is one of my favorite parts of any Disney ride, but Everest definitely takes the cake

JIMINYCR

Expedition Everest... my #1 coaster. Rolling through the caves, nice view from the top, the thrill of the backwards change of direction. Great speed, dark moments, great curving track, despite the Yeti malfunction, its still the best coaster on property.

NelleBelle

I voted EE but would’ve voted Space at DLR—that track is soooo much smother than at WDW (it’s so rough at WDW that I literally end up with a migraine a neck pain for the rest of the trip); plus, really love the side-by-side aspect of the cars 😊

danyoung56

I voted for Everest. I'm not big on over the shoulder restraints, so I've never done R&RC. Everest is just intense enough for me to enjoy.

Poppinsfan05

In the Parks
No
Expedition Everest is way cool. The hill leading up into the mountain is perfect and then when you see the Yet and the track breaks and you go backwards the ride takes off. It is awesome.

Jrb1979

If we are talking best coasters in the country Steel Vengeance at Cedar Point is the best. Nothing beats going 74 mph with 4 inversions with only a lap bar. As far as Disney Rock and Roller coaster is the best.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom