Favorite Club Cool Soda

What is your favorite free drink at Club Cool?

• China's Smart Watermelon

Votes: 47 35.6%
  • Israel's Kinley Lemon

Votes: 13 9.8%
  • Japan's Vegitabeta

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Costa Rica's Fanta Kolita

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Germany's Mezzo Mix

Votes: 16 12.1%
  • Italy's Beverly

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • Mozambique's Krest Ginger Ale

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Mexico's Mazana Lift

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Other/None

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters

Epcotrob

I voted Beverly.

I really do love the stuff. The workers usualy let me fill up my regurlar drink cup with it so I can take it with me around Epcot. My second fav is Kinley. My least fav is the watermelon. It is just too sweet for my tastes. I know the rest of you love it, so dont blame me when it runs out. :lol:

CThaddeus

Original Poster
I voted Beverly.

I really do love the stuff. The workers usualy let me fill up my regurlar drink cup with it so I can take it with me around Epcot. My second fav is Kinley. My least fav is the watermelon. It is just too sweet for my tastes. I know the rest of you love it, so dont blame me when it runs out. :lol:

Heya Rob! How's it going? Thanks for voting in my poll. You're more than welcome to the Beverly. I'll certainly never stop you!

figment1988

although i like all of the drinks, my personal favorite for some inexplicable reason has to be beverly. sometimes, i even end up drinking two cups at the same time.

Sloan

its TOO popular

I was so sad these past few days when, during my long awaited visit (10/26 to 10/29), they were totally out of the smart watermellon - every dispenser had the "try another selection" card. I'd really been looking forward to my soda - I guess I'll have to wait until 2008 for my next sample :(

SewIn2Disney

Vegibeta all the way. I've searched on the internet to buy it with no luck. I second (or third) the notion that they should sell bottles/cans of the soda in club cool. I think they'd do really well with that!

CThaddeus

Original Poster
My vote: Bring back Ice Station Cool.

I'm completely with you on this one. Ice Station Cool had such great theming. It was like a mini-adventure making your way through the ice cave, with a reward of free soda at the other end. Now, it's just a big boring room with Radio Disney-ish music. They don't even make you "work" for the treat. What a waste. At least the drinks are still free, though. I initially figured when the remodel took place that the free drinks would go out the door along with the great theming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom