Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Sleeping Beauty Castle Crown

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Cinderella Castle Characters

Votes: 17 30.9%

• Total voters

ImaginEAR

Original Poster
Oh my gosh... That is (except for the strawberries) the most BEAUTIFUL CAKESTLE I have EVER seen (granted, I've only seen two (including this))

GoofBall06

Personally, I thought the TP was really funny and at least it was there for only a day. I also liked the castle cake. I remember seeing it at night on the skyway...So beautiful!

However I do agree that it must have been upseting for those who saw the castle for the first time..but..what are ya gonna do? :veryconfu

ImaginEAR

Original Poster
Yeah, I really liked the TP and the cakestle. I think the only transformation I HATE is the DLParis "Hat" Castle... ughhhh....

DarkMeasures

figmentfan said:
I've got it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulldoze the Castle, and put a BIG STITCH there instead. That will get the popularity of the new ride going. I will go the MK to see a 10-Story Stitch! He can spit water on people on Main Street and he can smell like Chilidogs!!

How does that sound?!?!?! :hurl:

I can see it now. A ten-story Stitch versus the 10 story Figment. Just imagine the carnage. Just imagine the cuteness gone wrong.

126disney

I liked it when it was a cake. but it didn't go with my picture and I had a hard time explaining to everyone one that it was like that.

surfsupdon

I thoroughly enjoyed the cake. It was whimsical and creative and could not believe it was done. As a young teen I thought it was the coolest thing around. I remember thinking how awesome it looked. It made a statement and I liked it. Very over the top!

tigger248

We went to WDW in August of 1997 and celebrated my younger brothers birthday there that year. We all joked and said that the castle cake was a giant birthday cake for him. Plus, my older brothers birthday is also at that time (actually, both brothers have the same birthday just 14 years apart). We sent him a postcard turned birthday card and wrote that it was a picture of the party we had for him. :lol: It was fun at the time.

But, I'm also among the castle cake fans. I thought that it was very creative and different. I thought it was cool how they were able to transform it like that. I thoroughly enjoyed the change at the time. But, the real castle looks great too and I also liked when it went back to normal. Good things can overstay their welcome when normalcy never returns. I really liked the wand on SSE, when it was first built, but now I miss the way SSE used to look. The wand is nice, but the pre-wand SSE was nice too.

MonoRon

I really enjoyed when the castle was turned into a cake...i know a lot people disliked it. It was a nice little change...kinda neat if you ask me. I like when Disney changes up the castles, it shows the creative side. It's a nice change of pace if you ask me.

disneybeavs

Everyone needs to settle down about how they did not like the different transformations that Disney has tried on their castles! I think it is unbelievable what Disney has been able to accomplish with their anniversaries and transformation of the castles.

1) If someone was there for the very first time and really wanted to see the original castle, then come back in a year or two when it returns, don't let some fun imagination ruin your experience at the parks!

2) As for Stitch, for all of you who have seen Lilo and Stitch that IS Stitch! He's mischeivious, you all have seen the previews. He was in all the other Disney movies an causing havok! What better way for him to make his debut at the Magic Kingdom?

3) If you don't like the different ways that Disney tries to "spice" up the parks with, then go to Universal for all I care, that is what you are asking for... I mean how often do you see that park all decked out for anniversaries?

I don't need people complaining about how much they dislike what Disney is doing to ruin my time at the parks. For once try accepting what they do, you'll appreciate it much more.

barnum42

disneybeavs said:
1) If someone was there for the very first time and really wanted to see the original castle, then come back in a year or two when it returns, don't let some fun imagination ruin your experience at the parks!
It did not ruin my experience, but I still maintain the cake was butt-ugly in my eyes.

awalkinthepark

I liked the big pink gooey castle.....it inspired me to get my butt in gear and take a vacation to see it in person....my very first solo trip and something that I will never forget....seeing a half pink castle afterwards was crummy....but I am looking forward to the golden accents...I think it'll be beautiful! I am quite sick of the Epcot wand though...maybe lose the Mickey hand and make it into a shooting star with a really long tail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom