Favorite Cast Member

wdwishes2005

HauntedPirate said:
Well, Tom, a monorail driver who used to work in Security at PI, was awesome. However, right now my favorite CM is....

Jesse, from somewhere in Louisiana. In December, we were looking for a monorail pin for our (now) 4-year old son, who loves the monorail (his daddy has taught him well ;) ). We were at the Pin Trading Station in Future World, and told her what we were doing. As we were leaving, she gave him a CM-exclusive Black Monorail pin! We also mentioned her in the survey we were invited to fill out after our trip. I hope we see her again in May, because I would really like to thank her again for her actions!

i love it when cms give free stuff because you were nice to them, it really makes you feel good. i once got 5 free olympics pins from a pin trader cm at the wilderness lodge just for being nice!:D

GenieGirl

My faves are the ones whose names you don't know--the performers who bring the magic to life as characters. When I sit and watch parades I get as excited as the 2 year old next to me when I see them! (not to mention walking by while they are on set....)

TheREALGoof

this lady from the haunted mansion (cant remember her name) she just loved my Pirate getup last summer, and I asked her if I could take a pic with her ... she was so nice

PIC

*i hope that link works*

Space

My favorite would be Art from the Beach Club. He is always very nice to me and everyone I see. Plus the captain theme is really cool.

soin2disney

Richard at the GF...

I think Richard the greeter at the GF is really nice. He is the older gentleman who stands at the front of the hotel and greets everyone with the tip of his hat. He is sooo cute...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom