Favorite Cartoons

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Original Poster
Anyone here an avid watcher of cartoons? If so what were your favorites? When I was a young padawan some of mine were TMNT, Ren & Stimpy, Garfield etc just to name a few.

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
My favorite cartoon now is South Park, but as a kid I LOVED everything that was on Cartoon Network from 2005-2009. My favorite CN is Courage the Cowardly Dog which predates that era, though. I admit I also loved Spongebob when it was good.

thumper

This could wind up being a very telling generational story. Cartoons in my youth were Bugs Bunny, Huckleberry Hound, Quick Draw McGraw, Tom and Jerry, Beanie and Cecil, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Dudley Do-Right.

I'm with you! I know I'm dating myself, but also loved Woody Woodpecker (Chilly Willy/Andy Panda) and Pop-Eye!

Bacon

Spongebob, Milo Murphys Law, GravityFalls, P&F,Fairy Odd Parents,Jimmy Neutron and the simpsons

Last edited:

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
As a kid i religiously watched Dartangnian and the three muskerhounds.
Aged myself there and showed which side of the pond i am from ...

Last edited:

erasure fan1

When I was young, my favorite series was the original G1 Transformers. One of my other favorites now is Dexters Lab. Dee Dee, get out of my laboratory! Love it! I have always been a big fan of anything Tex Avery as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom