Favorite Candies?

jw24

Original Poster
Halloween is coming up which means one thing: candy! So what are your favorite candies? I have many but mine are as follows:

Snickers (My absolute #1 favorite!)
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Baby Ruth
Twix
M&Ms
Butterfinger
Crunch Bar
Kit Kat
100 Grand
Hershey Bar
Hershey's Cookies n Creme
Mr. Goodbar
Hershey Krackel
Toblerone
Starburst
Skittles (Before they switched Green Apple from Lime! :banghead:)
Airheads

So what are your favorites?

MOXOMUMD

Goetze's Caramel Creams and Zagnut candy bars top my list. My dad bought these for us when we were little as a treat. When he passed away my husband and I dug a little hole in front of his tombstone and buried some caramel creams. :happy: He was probably watching us and laughing.

kfergdisney

To name a few...
York Peppermint Patties
Hershey Bar
M & Ms (plain and peanut butter only)
100 Grand
5th Avenue
Twizzlers
Smarties
Pixy Sticks
Mounds

I really don't eat much candy. I have a candy bowl at my desk at work that I RARELY eat out of (it is for other people to eat). But I really enjoy York Peppermint Patties. I'm not a big fan of peppermint flavored things, but those are yummy. I love the sound they make when you break them open-it is so crisp and refreshing.
This list would be better if I did a list of candy that I don't like because that is smaller :)

Bparso87

Not huge on chocolate but love Reese's. I love fruity candy a lot more. I love runts, nerds and any other willy wonka candy

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Same with the cereal thread, I didnt want to remake something that already existed, so I decided to bump this in hopes of keeping the discussion flowing!

My favorite candy?: Butterfinger and Hershey's Cookies N Cream bars.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Here's a few:

Junior Mints
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
M&Ms
Skybar (but the company that made them was bought out, and I don't think they're made anymore.)

Goofyernmost

Hershey's Dark Chocolate
Dark Chocolate covered Cherries
Chocolate covered orange gel candy. (haven't seen any of those around lately)

Hmm... Chocolate seems to have a recurring roll in things.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hershey's Dark Chocolate
Dark Chocolate covered Cherries
Chocolate covered orange gel candy. (haven't seen any of those around lately)

Hmm... Chocolate seems to have a recurring roll in things.

Oh yah, those chocolate covered orange gel candies--yum! The only place I can ever find those is a small candy company store in a neighboring town. I never see them sold in either grocery stores or other stores. Just as well--out of sight, out of mind! (You can't eat just a few . . . ;) )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom