Favorite Beverage at Ice Station Cool

StevenT

Original Poster
Ice Station Cool is the greatest place for a break in Epcot, and everbody has their favorite drink. What is your favorite drink at Ice Station Cool?

My Favorite is MEZZO MIX!

Drink available:

Krest Ginger Ale - Mozambique
Vegitabeta - Japan
Smart Watermelon - China
Mezzo Mix - Germany
Beverly :hurl: - Italy
Lift Apple - Mexico
Kinfey Lemon - Isreal
Diet Tai Guarana - Brazil
Coca Cola Classic - United States of America

SewIn2Disney

Beverly of course!:slurp:

Just kidding :lol: :lol: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:
Vegibeta from Japan is my favorite for real.:slurp:

You should have made this a poll so you can keep track and see which one has the most

StevenT

Original Poster
Yeah good idea, but I couldn't remember if I had them all.

If someone can tell me I have all the beverages listed, or which ones are missing then I will make a poll

StevenT

Original Poster
I found a full list of beverages available, so what is listed above is the full list. Sorry about that other thread by the way. :D

Pigtails

My favorite is the Kinley Lemon stuff. My favorite thing to DO in Ice Station Cool is watch people try the Beverely for the first time!:D

Jennifer

StevenT

Original Poster
Watching people try Beverly is fun! Seeing how many beverly shots you can take is always good too:lol: .

pinkrose

Originally posted by Pigtails
My favorite thing to DO in Ice Station Cool is watch people try the Beverely for the first time!:D

Jennifer

Mine to!!! :lol: Last May I took my dad in there and told him to make sure and try the Beverely. He took a big drink of it and the look on his face was priceless. :lol:

I like the watermelon. :)

StevenT

Original Poster
There might not be coke. I think I remember them having it somewhere. Maybe I just drank too much Mezzo Mix :slurp:

lamarvenoy

I have often thought it is bad marketing not having those imported sodas available for purchase in the coca cola gift shop. I for one would buy a bottle or 2 of the watermelon just so I could bring it home and have it when I need a Disney fix. They would sell alot of it! Also why not have the coca cola products from each particular nation available AT the nations of WS.It just makes sense doesn't it?For the most part they already offer a beer or wine from that country at the various locations.

StevenT

Original Poster
I don't think new coke exists anywhere anymore

I think they sent it all to the island of misfit sodas along with Crystal Pepsi and Pepsi Blue

Laura

Premium Member
In all the times I've been to Disney, I have NEVER been in there before! I can't even say that I know where it is! I sure am going to check it out this trip though!

Pixie Duster

It is after Innoventions West. On your right as you are heading to World Showcase.

And ya they should totally sell the drinks, but then I wonder if people would complain that Ice Station Cool is just some ploy to get you to spend more money.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Well, you all may not believe it, but in our trips there, I haven't we haven't yet been to IceStation. So tell us, is there anything on the menu that resembles just plain vanilla, or chocolate, and also is there a drink with daqouri (spelled correctly?).

Thanks in advance

Brian and Rachel

(hoping to be there in Dec. 04)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom