Favorite Bars

Noellikechristmas

Original Poster
What are you favorite bars? Mine has always been the tambu lounge at the Poly, which will probably be Trader Sam's after my next trip. Looking to check out some new places!

danyoung56

Every visit I spend a lot of time at the Rose & Crown Pub in the England area of Epcot. Great martinis, after which I enjoy IllumiNations and then a walk around the World Showcase. Once the exiting crowds diminish and you have the place almost to yourself, it's really a nice vibe!

wdwhoneymooner

Wife and I tried Trader Sam's this last trip and enjoyed our visit. I had the Mosquito Mojito and she had the drink served in the large pearl (Can't remember the name.....) Also had the chicken and pork sliders; very tasty. Next time we're going to try sitting in the outdoor terrace.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
One of my favorite topics....

Favorite Resort Bars-
1. Gurgling Suitcase at Old Key West - Great little place, cool vibe, easy access to the pool.
2. Territory Lounge at Wilderness Lodge - Very good bar food, great theme.
3. Cabana bar at the Swolphin - Probably only good if you are staying here because it's a pool bar, but holy cow is it an awesome pool bar.

Favorite Theme Park Bars-
1. Tune-in Lounge at DHS - Sweet location, opens early, good beer selection, Air conditioned
2. Dawa Bar at AK - Haven't been since it moved locations, but I am sure it's still great.
3. Rose and Crown at Epcot - Sweet googily moogily the AC is a god send. And so are the pub blends.

Favorite Downtown Disney Bars-
1. Dockside Margaritas - This is a new spot, great bar on the water, live music, good beers, good margaritas, GREAT views.
2. Raglan Road - Awesome Irish Pub feel, fun music/dancing
3. Rain Forest, Lava Lounge - Sentimental reasons.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Resort Bar
Tambu Lounge at Poly
Belle Vue Lounge at Boardwalk
Mizners at Grand Floridian

Theme Park
Tune-In Lounge at DHS
Rose & Crown at EPCOT

Downtown Disney
Dockside Margarita

worldfanatic

I've frequented virtually every bar/lounge on WDW property, including almost all the pool bars.
I know that's something I probably shouldn't brag about.
But if I had to choose just one to spend an hour or two at, it would Victoria Falls at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
There's just something about that location on it's own level between the lobby & restaurants. IMG_20160610_113331.jpg

danyoung56

There used to be a young British lady bartending there who got her start at the Rose & Crown (can't remember her name???).

NiarrNDisney

Not to sound like a complete lush! ;) (* Best of the Best)

Epcot - Rose & Crown, Tutto Gusto

DHS - Tune in Lounge (Used to like High Octane now closed)

DAK - *Dawa Bar (Though I am excited to try the Nomad Lounge and Thirsty River)

DS - *Dockside Margaritas, Lava Lounge, Raglan Road and Splitsville (Excited for the Edison)

Resorts - *Bell Vue Room (BWR), BlueZoo Lounge (Dolphin), *Crew's Cup (YCR), Laguna Bar (CSR), Scat Cats (POFQ), Trader Sam's Tiki Terrace (Poly), Territory Lounge (WL), Victoria Falls (AKL), *Wave Lounge (CR)

Missed but not forgotten - Fuego's on Pleasure Island, Mannequins, the original Outer Rim (CR) :(

Noellikechristmas

Original Poster
Thanks for your responses! This help confirm some of the places I was thinking of going like, Bell Vue, Mizner's and Territory Lounge. I may have to stroll over to the Crew's Cup, too :)

Does anyone know if there are any cigar bars? I'm guessing no, but I figured I'd ask for my husband.

MMDVC

Hi Wellknown Member Dan, just noticed you changed your photo id and really like it!
Just wanted to add a bar offsite at the Bonnet Beach Hilton Resort. Really relaxing to be seated alongside the LazyRiver with 2 outdoor fireplaces pits. Great service too!
Top of the World Lounge is the Best on property if you can get in there! Try it cause sometimes they will allow you in if you act like you are an interested future DVC buyer and it is a slow day for the lounge. They need your money too!

Last edited:

MaryJaneP

Why is Outer Rim missing but not forgotten? Is it a bad bar/lounge? We have stayed at CR in the past but, with kids, never visited Outer Rim. We did think our next trip might give us a chance to visit it. Also, how about Sand Bar by CR pool, is it any good? Finally, does Outer Rim have any food or just drinks, as menu seems to list?

bee

In no particular order other than kinda grouped by location...

Tutto Gusto (Epcot)
La Cava del Tequila (Epcot)
House of Blues (DS)-go during happy hour
Victoria Falls (AKL)
Kimonos (Swan)-signature Asian-inspired cocktails, plus SUSHI
Trader Sam's (Poly)
The Wave Lounge (CR)
Rix Lounge (CSR)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom