Favorite Bar in Disney World?

shmmrname

JellyRolls was my first real 'drinking' in Disney experience - and... I loved it. Really great, and it wasn't your typical packed-obnoxious bar scene.

Raglan Road is some great food, and I thought the atmosphere was very un-Disney, but still great.

On occasion, we would drink at the bar in AKL before or after our meals (sorry, name escapes me). It's small, and more 'typical-bar', but it was still nice and the service was great.

I will be trying the Epcot/Mexico experience next trip for sure...

flpropmgr

I just got back from WDW (quick spur-of-the-moment trip) and enjoyed Le Cava de Tequila. They have a special $5 tequila shot special if you follow them on Twitter. My favorite drink there is the passionfruit Margarita (I tried the blood orange, too, which was good).

The bar at the Poly is good, too. I like the Backscratcher.

Bob at the piano bar at POR (where I stayed this trip) is fun. It's even more fun watching the people react to him.

NiarrNDisney

Parks - Rose & Crown (Epcot), High Octane, Tune in Lounge (DHS), Dawa Bar DAK)

DTD - Fuego (PI), Margarita Bar (Market Place)

Boardwalk Bellvue Room (BWR), blue zoo (Dolphin), Cabana Pool Bar (Dolphin & Swan)

Resorts - Laguna Bar (CSR), Outer Rim (CR), Scat Cats (POFQ), Tamu Lounge (Poly), Trout Pass pool bar (WL), Victoria Lounge (AKL)

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Catwalk Bar and AC!

In the modern era, I will have to go with Rose and Crown.

But, truly, my favorite two places in all of Disney are both in the past - Catwalk Bar at MGM (since it was long gone before the name change) and Adventurer's Club. Most high and low points of my 20s-30s can be charted via those two locations. Great times and drowning sorrows at both, but always left with a smile on my face.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom