Favorite attraction narration

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'll have to go with The Haunted Mansion also./

I really think that the narration really makes the show.(along w/ the special effects of course)

Blackie Pueblo

Looks like Haunted Mansion, Tower of Terror, and the monorail are the big winners!! I too love the Haunted Mansion. It's so creepy, yet so fun to listen to the voice of the " Ghost Host ".

I also love the narration of the Mark Twain paddle boat. Ride the paddle boat right before it closes at dusk. Disney World looks so beautiful as you travel around by boat, and the narration is kind of a magical.

I also love the narration of the train. Like the Twain it's got a historic magical voice.

Blackie Pueblo

Jenna

Haunted Mansion-"Do not pull down on the lap bar. I will do it for you!"
Pirates of the Caribbean-"Dead men tell no tales"

love all the wee jokes in jungle cruise
i like the story b4 dinosaur and tot!

Connor002

HM and CoP in close second

followed by BTM- i love that "This here's the wildest ride in the wilderNESS"

Jungle Cruise

SSE- its very calming...

does timekeper count? it's defently the funniest :lol:

barnum42

Tigger1988 said:
The original monorail voiceover, all we have left of it now is "Please Stand Clear of the Doors......"
That was going to be mine.
I also have fond memories of the World of Motion narration.

PBarton

I love the speil that is played on the ferryboat between the TTC and the Magic Kingdom!

Not an attraction... but I love the track that is played when the Magic Kingdom opens - (The gangs all here!! / if it is your 1st visit or your 100th etc).

MST

Spaceship Earth, probably because I've been on it so many times, but it gives me such an adrenalin rush. Although the first time I went to EPCOT way back in 1994 (I think) we didn't go on it because we didn't even know it was an attraction! In fact we only spent one morning of our an entire week at WDW at EPCOT. Needless to say we've made up for lost time since, and it's now one of our favourite parks.

Does anyone know where I can download any of the audio from attractions mentioned in the previous replies?

BTW hi I'm Mark from London, England and this is officially my first post :wave:

Connor002

MST said:
Spaceship Earth, probably because I've been on it so many times, but it gives me such an adrenalin rush. Although the first time I went to EPCOT way back in 1994 (I think) we didn't go on it because we didn't even know it was an attraction! In fact we only spent one morning of our an entire week at WDW at EPCOT. Needless to say we've made up for lost time since, and it's now one of our favourite parks.

Does anyone know where I can download any of the audio from attractions mentioned in the previous replies?

BTW hi I'm Mark from London, England and this is officially my first post :wave:

hello form across the pond :wave:

happy first post

barnum42

MST said:

Greetings from Bristol.

Best place to get audio is via MIRC and the Disney Central Channel

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37734

Read the instructions in the above thread and follow them to the letter or it won't work. But when it does GIGS of stuff are to be had.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom