Favorite Area Music?

Disney4family

Future World
Tomorrowland
The song at the end of the Stacy loop on tv (that I can't find on I tunes)
Adventureland
Main Street USA
Magic Kingdom entrance music
The old DME loop that I miss with the new boring videos (but can listen to on www.d-cot.com)
Epcot entrance music

AndyS2992

The only two pieces that come to mind are Tomorrowland and that music that plays in Future World near Innoventions.

I also find the Magic Kingdom entrance music kinda funny since it uses scores from Disneyland Paris such as Phantom Manor and their It's a Small World.

lpet11984

Illuminations: Reflections of Earth is probably my absolute favorite. My first trip was in January 2000, and that music takes me back to when it all started. So many great memories "around the fire"! I listened to the CD so many times that it became worn out. The subtle instrumentation choices that hint at other Disney soundtracks, the complex time signature choices as a tip of the hat to different world musics... just awesome. :)

stuart

The music from the preshow video at Circle of Life and the music from the Soarin queue - not the film scores - but the ambient / chillout music played in the area where the big screens are. It is heard best from the Fastpass queue. If anyone has the name of either of those then a drink at the Rose and Crown on me.

Aside from that, it is...
EPCOT entrance/future world loop
World Showcase UK loop
Illuminations Preshow - both loops.
Magic Kingdom - Frontierland and Tomorrowland
AK - Oasis / Front Entrance loop
And of course, a lot of the Riverside stuff both the resort and the bus music.

Cmdr_Crimson

Yes, this is most def at thing. I have heard it several times while in the area to the point where I "NEEDED" to find out what that music was from because it was bothering me (and well I loved it). It also regularly plays on the live 365 Disney stations and says "norway pavilion". So...

Just listened to it and sprayed Geir Ness upon me...I felt like I was back in the Puffin's Roost....:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom