Favorite Animatronic?

Hmmmm... That's a tough one. I like so many. If I had to pick out a few favorites, though, I would have to say the Hall of Presidents, SIR (and Skippy), the Wicked Witch and the mayor in PoC.

TIGGER-FAN

Originally posted by ACE
Ben Franklin and Mark Twain from "The American Adventure" at WS.

:wave: ACE

I agree ACE, their movments are awsome. Skippy in Alien Encounter is also one of my favorites, you just can't help feeling bad for the poor thing!

Scooter

Not sure why...

...But my favorite is that drunken Pirate with the pigs in The Pirates of The Caribbean ride.

Maybe it's because he reminds me of one of my friends.:lol:

GaryT977

The pirate drinking on the bridge and dangling his hairy leg on Pirates of the Caribbean. Every time I go on that ride if takes me back to being a little kid and wondering if the hair on his leg was real.

A very close second is the Timekeeper. :D

Briar Rose

I absolutely adore Skippy from Alien Encounter but, even though it's random, I like the dinosaur's in Universe of Energy. I like both the one that sneezes on you as you go under it and the one that spits on you. :lol:

FLcastmember

Hennry, from the Country Bear Jamboree, was one of most advanved AA for his time (1971). He can make over 24 movements per second, truly ahead of his time.

Trivia.......how many AA in the CBJ show??? can you name them all?....how many in the Christmas Show?

Did you know that the Zipp-a-dee-Lady (the boat in the final scene of Splash Mountain), is the largest AA show scene.

and the hopping brair rabbit AA, earlier in the ride, is one of the most expensive.

BUT MY FAV IS........BIG AL

DCL

My favorites would have to be everyone in "The American Adventure"... I can never get enough of that show, no matter how many times I see it... it's awesome

Parkeit

I love the pirate in PotC that is sitting on the bridge with its dirtty foot hanging over the birdge, its so life like! Oh and I love the polar bear in Malestrom thats standing on its hindlegs, its so cute!!!!!

Bagheera

I love 'em all, but my favorite is probably Alec Tronic (v1.0, not that new midget one) and his three talking-head backup singers. I'm so glad that I got both of his routines on tape before they yanked him out of there. His Joe Cocker was just as good as Belushi's!! :lol:

mickeyfanatics

Simple attraction to choose, but a tie at it.

1. Chief Joseph at the American Adventure - probably the most realistic AA to date. "From where the sun not stands, I will fight no more, forever!"

1.5 Wil Rodgers in the same attraction - he actually twirls that rope on his own, no wires to help it out! "We'd begun to believe that the height of civilization was an automobile, a radio, and a bathtub!"

You know, that sounds a lot like our country now, only it is a High definition TV, a Mervedes Benz, and a Jacuzzi.

WooGuin

Account Suspended
Got to be the Hall of the Presidents

and

Pirates of the Caribbean

as well as

American Adventure

...oh and

I love the inside of Splash Mountain

........I JUST LOVE ALL OF IT.....how can you possibly choose?

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

504ellamae

SIR and The American Adventure are up there, but my all time fave has to be the Time Keeper, partly because he is a superb animatronic but mainly because i think Robin Williams is Hilarious!!!

jmarc63

I'm glad that a few of us remember CoP. I like "father" from CoP, mostly because "father" talked to the audence. After all, He is the grandfather of all AAs that have come since.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom