Favorite All Star Resort

Which All Star Resort is best?

• Total voters

DisneyDreamer08

Bummer.....I know September can be brutally hot! The bummer is if you go in September and it is not SLOW! Sounds like it was busy/crowded that trip?

It was fairly crowded but that didn’t bother us much. So much went wrong this trip, it was like the perfect storm of Disney trips :p
Our older daughter was really affected by the heat and was grumpy & lethargic every day. And our baby decided that week would be the perfect time to sprout her top two front teeth. She was up, hysterically crying for hours every night. Her and I barely slept. We actually took her to urgent care one night thinking she may have an ear infection or something (which was super fun without a rental car). So the problems we had at Sports just made everything so much worse.

This sounds awful! Maybe I’ll switch to Movies? Had a great experience there last year.

I really feel like we were just unlucky with the cast members & maintenance crews who happen to be working there at that time. Your experience may be totally different. We are looking into Movies for our next trip because we are hoping the refurbished rooms will make a big difference.

Dad 2 M & M

It was fairly crowded but that didn’t bother us much. So much went wrong this trip, it was like the perfect storm of Disney trips :p
Our older daughter was really affected by the heat and was grumpy & lethargic every day. And our baby decided that week would be the perfect time to sprout her top two front teeth. She was up, hysterically crying for hours every night. Her and I barely slept. We actually took her to urgent care one night thinking she may have an ear infection or something (which was super fun without a rental car). So the problems we had at Sports just made everything so much worse.

I really feel like we were just unlucky with the cast members & maintenance crews who happen to be working there at that time. Your experience may be totally different. We are looking into Movies for our next trip because we are hoping the refurbished rooms will make a big difference.
We tend to avoid Sports at all costs! Movies is our fav All-Star and even prefer the remaining non-refurbed rooms over Sports. Movies Love Bug is really quite and off the beaten path!!

I hope you'll return soon and recapture the Magic! We look back at the trips when M & M we little and wish we could recapture those days....even the "traumatic" trips from back in the day seem Magical now.....

edit Just realized my "Avoid Sports at all costs" needed needed an addendum. We choose Sports last, but will stay there. Here is our Value Resort order of preference:

1. Pop
  2. Movies
  3. Music
  4. AoA LM - price driven as it is too high...would be #2 if price was better
  5. Sports

AoA has added the LM section in the AP discounts. The problem is they don't seem to ever have consecutive days availble at the AP discounted rate(s).

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom