• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Favorite AFFORDABLE off property

kjb101791

Advertisement
Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista is GREAT! 2 Pools, updated rooms, pillow-topped mattresses, micro, Frig, restaurant, deli, convenience store, bar/grille, game room. We stayed there our last trip and are planning to stay at the sister property on I drive=8 nights for $675 WITH Breakfast Buffet each morning! I used undercovertourist.com for the price as well as park tickets and rental car!
I agree. This is absolutely my cheap/non-Disney go to for hotels. I don't even look anywhere else anymore. I've gotten rooms as cheap as $75 but usually around $100. Still a great value.

dmw

I agree. This is absolutely my cheap/non-Disney go to for hotels. I don't even look anywhere else anymore. I've gotten rooms as cheap as $75 but usually around $100. Still a great value.
So, I am seriously considering an off site property, something comparable to POP Century. We are looking at a trip Jan 21-29, 2019. POP nightly rates for two QUEEN beds and free parking at the parks (or bus transportation) are 116/126/153 (M-W/Th,Su/F-Sa), an average of 127.75. Taxes and resort parking not included. The Clarion rate for two DOUBLE beds is 130, plus taxes. Resort parking and breakfast are included, but I would have to pay for parking at the parks. I'm not seeing enough (any?) savings to staying off site...

yensid67

So, I am seriously considering an off site property, something comparable to POP Century. We are looking at a trip Jan 21-29, 2019. POP nightly rates for two QUEEN beds and free parking at the parks (or bus transportation) are 116/126/153 (M-W/Th,Su/F-Sa), an average of 127.75. Taxes and resort parking not included. The Clarion rate for two DOUBLE beds is 130, plus taxes. Resort parking and breakfast are included, but I would have to pay for parking at the parks. I'm not seeing enough (any?) savings to staying off site...
You did not figure in the $13.00+ per night parking fee for resort parking!

zeedan

I second the Buena Vista Suites as our off-site favorite, had the double queen suite. Last stayed there in November 2017, 2 other times previously. The suite is a separate bedroom (2 queens) and a living room (with a sleeper); there is a door between so extra early risers can dress, etc., without disturbing the late-risers. For 2 adults and 2 teens this was plenty of room. Quick drive in to WDW. They have a shuttle but we rented a car so didn't use it, so I can't speak to the efficiency of the shuttle. The free breakfast was acceptable, however extremely crowded so get up early. We got a very nice rate using MouseSavers and they waived parking fee and resort fee (which I think totaled 15/nt). Our last stay at a WDW resort was Caribbean and the room was so much smaller. But, if I could get the same rate for Boardwalk, I'd go back there in a heartbeat. :)

Top Bottom