Favorite "add on" entertainment

JIMINYCR

Never really saved up enough $$$$$ to do any extra add-ons! Not sure if they'd be worth it.:(
Ohhhh yes they are worth it. You have to make a point to save a bit more and try some of the extras Disney has to offer. We've done mostly everything over the years.... many of the tours, entertainment meals, many off site trips to a variety of things in the Orlando area. I dont think there has been anything I've come back from and thought it was a waste of my time or money. Try adding just one thing each time you go. Youll be glad you did. It really adds to your Disney experience and make a more memorable trip.

bee

My DW and I enjoyed Behind the Seeds in 2014. I wouldn't necessarily do it AGAIN but I recommend it for those who want to try a tour but aren't ready to make the time or financial commitment to one of the big ones.

We also have done the Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party twice and I'd totally do it again. I love sparkling wine so I had more than enough to justify the cost. And there's nothing like Illuminations up close with a glass of wine in your hand!

Figgy1

Premium Member
My DW and I enjoyed Behind the Seeds in 2014. I wouldn't necessarily do it AGAIN but I recommend it for those who want to try a tour but aren't ready to make the time or financial commitment to one of the big ones.

We also have done the Illuminations Sparkling Dessert Party twice and I'd totally do it again. I love sparkling wine so I had more than enough to justify the cost. And there's nothing like Illuminations up close with a glass of wine in your hand!
I want to do the Illuminations party on my upcoming trip but my dh insisted on R&C dinner for that time:rolleyes: I think I'll be feeling to pick a pearl instead:D

slowjoe170

Did the Keys to the Kingdom tour a couple years ago. That was excellent. We were lucky enough to be backstage when the Main Street Parade was just rolling out. It was cool watching all of the CM's just being themselves until they hit that "Line of Sight" line and instantly got in character. We also do the "Very Merry Christmas Party" every year, although I have to talk myself into it every year because of the crowds. It used to feel more exclusive. It's still nice, especially later in the night, when the crowds thin out. Last year we did the Wilderness Lodge tour. We always stay there, but never took the tour. It lasts an hour, is very informative, and best of all, it's free.

Last edited:

jpittore1

We did the VIP thrill ride tour. We rode all the best rides in three of the parks ( no Epcot), had lunch at the Brown Derby and were ushered in through behind the scene entrances in the Parks and entered the ride queue in back stairwells. That was very exciting for us and was all done by 5 pm so we could enjoy another park at night and we still had our three fast passes! In the van they would give you frozen wash cloths to help cool down between parks. Would highly recommend if you weren't spending a lot of days at the Parks and enabled you to enjoy all the "big name rides" without the hassle.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom