Fave place/thing to eat in WDW

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by <SRH>
Has anyone sampled any unusual fare at the Food & Wine Festival?

Other than the wines? ;) I'm afraid I can't remember the names of most of the "appetizers" that were available at the different lands, but I thought they were all pretty good. If you like to"graze", this is the time to visit! :)

Any one who makes a smart comment is dead meat!:mad:

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by marciahahn

Other than the wines? ;) I'm afraid I can't remember the names of most of the "appetizers" that were available at the different lands, but I thought they were all pretty good. If you like to"graze", this is the time to visit! :)

Any one who makes a smart comment is dead meat!:mad:

MOM STAY OFF THE BOTTLE. ITS A MIRACLE U STILL KNOWWHERE WDW IS OR DO YOU? :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by JAY-ROD

your the one that feel into the lagoon after havingso many drinks. :)

I beg your pardon!!! I have never fallen into the lagoon!! You must be confusing me with markymark!! (although I can't imagine how, we don't look anything alike...he's taller;) )

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by marciahahn

I beg your pardon!!! I have never fallen into the lagoon!! You must be confusing me with markymark!! (although I can't imagine how, we don't look anything alike...he's taller;) )

lol mark when hes gets drunk tries to climb the sphere!!! lol also one time when going up to Mission space and having a few cold ones. He mention how good a job they were doing on rebuilding Horizons. :)

DisJosh

lol mark when hes gets drunk tries to climb the sphere!!! lol also one time when going up to Mission space and having a few cold ones. He mention how good a job they were doing on rebuilding Horizons. :)

LOL!!!:D

Maria

I agree with Marcia... those turkey legs are disgusting! I have tried them, flavor is not that bad... but I don´t like seeing people walk around while eating them. They look like cavemen! I would only eat them at home and that is a maybe... I don´t like seeing people with a greasy (or juicy...(?) ) mouth/face and hands!

One of my favorite snacks are the big soft pretzels with a cold beer at Fantasmic! MMMMM!!!
Ice creams at the African Outpost in Epcot, tiramisú in Italy, etc.

Love the wine and food samples during Food and Wine Festival and of course....the crèpes in France!

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Maria
I agree with Marcia... those turkey legs are disgusting! I have tried them, flavor is not that bad... but I don´t like seeing people walk around while eating them. They look like cavemen! I would only eat them at home and that is a maybe... I don´t like seeing people with a greasy (or juicy...(?) ) mouth/face and hands!

One of my favorite snacks are the big soft pretzels with a cold beer at Fantasmic! MMMMM!!!
Ice creams at the African Outpost in Epcot, tiramisú in Italy, etc.

Love the wine and food samples during Food and Wine Festival and of course....the crèpes in France!

hmmm I just cant picture you with a beer in ur hand. more like a diet coke or diet pespi ;-)

mightyduck

I'm with Marcia and Maria on the turkey leg issue... seeing people eat those makes me lose my appetite... Yuck.

Hmmm...favorite places to eat... I used to love the salad at the land years ago... not the same now.... While I like the aquarium view at Living Seas, I feel guilty...

How did I miss tiramisu in Italy!? Now I have to go back....

I love the cinnamon almonds and pecans... yum... and the dole whips (pineapple and the pineapple-vanilla swirl), and I like eating at the Flame Tree down on the water... there's a dock you can eat on that's fabulous... I usually stick to counter service restaurants because they don't suck up as much park time... Oh, the Wolfgang Puck express was pretty good, too...

Sheri

Original Poster
hmmm...Taramisu is yummy!! And SpaceShip Earth doesnt taste that bad either lol

Ohh and the Dole Whip things (Whatever ya wanna call em) with pineapple are soooo good! I've gotten one each time I've been there, how could I forget those?!

DisJosh

Originally posted by mightyduck
I'm with Marcia and Maria on the turkey leg issue... seeing people eat those makes me lose my appetite... Yuck.

What a bunch of girls!!! Your probably the ones I see eating a rack of ribs with a fork and knife!:D

Maria

hmmm I just cant picture you with a beer in ur hand. more like a diet coke or diet pespi ;-)

hehehe... truth is, I never drink Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke. I don´t like Pepsi and love Coke with all its calories! I only drink beer when it is really cold, with a pretzel, or when at the beach back home... so you were kinda right... hehe ;)

Jr Imagineer

Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom

-turkey
-mashed potatoes
-gravy
-ham
-macaroni and cheese

im sure im missing more.. but basically EVERYTHING I love cooked at home on all those "special" ocasions right in front of me at one time.. I could eat for hours in that place! Our family and I tried it one time a few years back and its not a trip to the Magic Kingdom without eating dinner at the Liberty Tree Tavern.

P.S. What exactly is served for dinner there?? I may be wrong on a few items and forgetting many...

Beauty and the

I love those chocolates they sell in the shape of the characters heads they are soooooooooooooooo good last time we went a bought boxes of the things home they are almost as good as Thorntons Continentals Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Chocolate Heaven:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Foooooood

Okay..........

Tony's has a great breakfast...really good...the Land has really good concessions, especially the potatoes, and the best Ice Cream is that corner place on Main Street that is open late and made by Nestle...yummmmmm

!!!!:hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom