Fav Ride

BuckyAcorn

Original Poster
What is everyones favorite ride/park? Mine would def. have to be either ToT or Splash Mountain because...they rock! :lol:

NashvilleMouse

I like Splash mountain because it has a fun story to it and there are some exciting drops. Plus, well, it's my happy place. :lookaroun :lol:

murphy

Favorite park: EPCOT Favorite ride SPLash mountain (If they would spend the money to fix it the way it is suppose to be!! I love buzz also!!

Kopp8699

Park: Epcot / Ride: TTA........ i enjoy all of the rides basically @ WDW but this 1 is just so relaxing n never has a wait

dxwwf3

Favorite Park - Disney MGM Studios

Favorite Ride - Current: Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Classic: Alien Encounter (No contest)

As much as would hate to admit it (being a hardcore Disney fan) it looks like Revenge of the Mummy has a solid chance to take over that top spot here in just a little while.

TTA-ATW

Fav Park: MK
Fav Ride: TTA

I like the TTA because you get to experience the best of what TL is all about, and what it should be about (IMO).
Rapid transit of the future, no lines, a good view of the castle, and a nice breeze, How can you beat that

TTA-ATW

When I was on my first trip to WDW. I was 4 years old and my mom and dad had brought the camcorder. We spent all day in the MK. We must have rode every ride in the park.We get back to the poly and up to our room and my dad put the camcorder on my (just like he did all day long) and he asked me what my favorite ride was. Being 4 years old and completly honest i told him.
The Bus.
He laughed so hard he dropped the camera and broke it. So when we watch that video the last thing we ever see is me telling him that of all of disney world i liked The Bus.

MM311

Fav Park:Magic Kingdom
Fav Ride:Haunted Mansion

Every time I go the Magic Kingdom I must ride HM at least 5 times, I have loved that ride since I was 4!:sohappy:

O'Mailey

Well my answers are probably going to be unpopular, but I am going to use the two attractions that I have the best memories of from my trip in 2000.

Favorite park - Animal Kingdom (needs more rides, but I love the theming, the atmosphere, and the animals.)

Favorite ride - Test Track (it is kind of thrilling, but my mother was able to ride it, it had very apprpriate theming for its subject, and it was somewhat educational.) Overall, the ride was just plain unique and fun

Zipadeedoodah

Favorite Park: Animal Kingdom

Favorite Attraction: Dinosaur, Splash Mountain, Phillharmagic, Spaceship Earth!!!:) (doesn't anyone like Spaceship Earth except me? :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom