Fav QS at MK and HS?

m3owbox

MK - Columbia Harbor House
HS - I would consider not eating there at all and walking over to Yacht and Beach Club or boardwalk. Maybe even over to EPCOT.

DManRightHere

MK- my vote is always columbia harbor house unless i have a hankering for a turkey leg, but you can get those anywhere.

Be our guest for lunch was very very good 2 years ago as well. We ate there for dinner this year and passed on the lunch.

HS- Starring rolls has the best turkey sandwich I've found on property so far. Get it without chips I think saved $2. Get a dessert instead. Lunch only

NiarrNDisney

My picks are:

MK - Columbia Harbour House, Liberty Square Market, Sleepy Hollow, Tomorrowland Terrace, Tortuga Tavern

DHS - Backlot Express, Starring Rolls, Studio Catering Co.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
MK: Casey's, Pecos Bill's, BOG lunch
DHS: Catalina Eddie's , Backlot Express (it's air conditioned and free refills)

Matt_Black

QS over in DHS gets a bad rap, in my opinion. Head over to the Sunset Market Ranch food court. Good selection; nothing mind-blowing, but good food. Excellent theming, and it's smack dab in the middle of four attractions, so it makes a good place to plan what you're going to do next.

75disney

MK: another vote for Columbia Harbor House. Cosmic Rays isn't bad since it offers different options.
HS: Backlot Express

RipperSB

Two chioices each: In the MK, Columbia Harbour House for the Lobster Roll or the Salmon OR Cosmic Rays for the Chicken & Ribs or a burger and a visit to the toppings bar;

In HS, Studio Catering Company for Spicy Buffalo Chicken or the Turkey Club OR Fairfax Fare for the Chicken & Ribs.

Beiste1

MK: Pecos Bills and Columbia Harbor House. I am hoping to some day try Be Our Guest counter service, but it might be a while. I've heard good things, though!
DHS: Fairfax Fare and Studio Catering Company. Starring Rolls has good sandwiches, too.

Last edited:

GeoDonJac34

I have to say I don't really have a favorite QS at MK. I have tried them all, and I think they are all pretty decent. As for DHS Starring Rolls is good, but I don't think they will be open for dinner. If I had the time I would talk a walk or boat ride to Epcot to eat. Better choices there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom