fav park

bhg469

its epcot by far, it has the most to do for everyone. theres tons of places to eat, and its some of the best food you'll ever have. the rides are only getting better. you can learn alot and have fun doing it

Upvote 0

welshtigger

Original Poster
:veryconfu well looking at all the figures its now easy to see a common trend, no one likes mgm and also no one can be bothered to vote on what must be a very easy topic, i just thought it might of been interesting to see if the MK was top because ihave my doubts ??:snore:

Upvote 0

DisneyWonders07

Epcot would have to be my favorite, it's the most interesting in all of Walt Disney World! I absolutely love World Showcase, it's the best! Illuminations: Reflections of Earth is in my opinion, the greatest fireworks spectacular to exist on the planet! Epcot originally stands for "Experimental Prototype Community Of Tomorrow", but on the bus ride back to our resort one night, the driver made a new phrase, "Every Person Comes Out Tired":lol:

Upvote 0

Nintendo18

MGM used to be my third favorite, but now its my fav, because after riding TOT for the first time in 30 trips to the World and loving it so much, and already having RnRc at the top of my ride list, it has to be my favorite.

Upvote 0

spectrofan

After lurking and stop posting for a while I decided to star posting today and hey why not start posting again with a pole... my fav. parl will have to be Epcot I dunno why maybe is the things inside it and all of my child memories are going inside SE listening to its old song while making line, or seeing the best show of fireworks in the world, and the countries, and music thats plays in each of them, making things short it has a lot of things that make it special, of course the other parks are special and differente but there is something in Epcot that people love. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

bhg469

Originally posted by spectrofan
After lurking and stop posting for a while I decided to star posting today and hey why not start posting again with a pole... my fav. parl will have to be Epcot I dunno why maybe is the things inside it and all of my child memories are going inside SE listening to its old song while making line, or seeing the best show of fireworks in the world, and the countries, and music thats plays in each of them, making things short it has a lot of things that make it special, of course the other parks are special and differente but there is something in Epcot that people love. :sohappy:

i agree with you it doesnt seem like it would be popular but there is something about it. i think its originality, every amusement part has coasters and dark rides. epcot is very unique, theres so much there in just that park no amusement park disney or not can compare.

Upvote 0

DCL

MGM would have to be my favorite. They have 2 of the most exciting attractions in ToT and RnRC, plus one of my all-time favorites in the Great Movie Ride... and I love those cast members that walk around SUnset Boulevard pretending to be an arguing married couple.. haha I have a few experiences with them!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom