FAV. CLUB COOL SODA...and I've always wondered.......

IWorkWTeeth

Original Poster
I always look forward to the Watermelon soda from Japan, but it hasn't been there in quite sometime. It's a great refreshing drink in the hot summer sun.......
I always wonder, do you think people have ever brought in an empty soda cup and filled it up in Club Cool??? Is it allowed???

mitchk

I don't think your allowed to bring in large cups, and fill them, but I've seen people doing it. My favorite soda used to be Mezzo Mix (sp?), but now I must say I like Watermelon the best:slurp:. BTW, it was there in May, and September when I was there

urbanvegan

I *LOVE* VegitaBeta.

As far as the bringing in outside cups, I can imagine few things more tacky. It would be like taking a whole tray of samples from someone doing a Demo in a market.

ann0d1

Never had any yet. Leaving tomorrow and I hope we get a chance to stop it. Well I am going to make it a point!
Three things I never did I want to do this time.
Ride the front of the monorail
Go to club cool
and watch the fireworks from inside the parK!
No make that four -
and see the Electrical water pageant!
Wish me luck in my adventures! :wave:

Figment82

Watermelon is currently available - and I'm glad since it's my favorite.

And no, you're not allowed to fill up your own containers. The CMs are instructed to put a stop to that. :)

a2grafix

I know most do not like it, but Beverly has a nice taste to it. Maybe it's because I'm of European descent, from the Hungarian-Austrian region.

Oh, when I was at EPCOT Center in October they were out of the Chinese drink, but I did enjoy the Watermellon one and Mezzomix. A cast member told me that it takes a very long time for the Chinese drink to arrive through customs, so once it's out, it's out for a while.

primetime52

I vote for Mezzo Mix! So tasty.

I love going to Club Cool for another reason, though. I always look for the people who I can tell are first timers, and then I politely tell them "make sure you try the Beverly! It's by far the best." Then, they proceed to take a full gulp of it, and I can enjoy watching the facial expressions that follow. :D

AndreainNY

I loooooooooooooove VegitaBeta. I am not much for carbonated drinks (I am more of an iced tea/water drinker), so this one really fits the bill for me. And it's free. And I can have as much as I want. And I can go back again, and again, and again.....what's not to love about Club Cool?

I-4Warrior

Kinley will always have the top spot for me, though I love Lift Apple and Mezzo Mix as well. My "In Memoriam" choice is Lychee Mello, which was around the old Ice Station Cool for a very short period of time, and just disappeared as quickly as it came. I loved that stuff.

Cynderella

I *LOVE* VegitaBeta.

As far as the bringing in outside cups, I can imagine few things more tacky. It would be like taking a whole tray of samples from someone doing a Demo in a market.

That's the one I like too! Thanks for posting because I couldn't remember what it was called! :lol::lookaroun

GrimGrinninAnna

I love going to Club Cool for another reason, though. I always look for the people who I can tell are first timers, and then I politely tell them "make sure you try the Beverly! It's by far the best." Then, they proceed to take a full gulp of it, and I can enjoy watching the facial expressions that follow. :D

I actually like the Beverly. My family came from Italy and I have fond memories of my grandfather mixing Beverly-like drinks with his seltzer.
I can't stand the Vega Bite one. Reminds me of Vitamin Water.

Gator

I know most do not like it, but Beverly has a nice taste to it. Maybe it's because I'm of European descent, from the Hungarian-Austrian region.

quote]

Nice try:hurl: I like the one they have in Israel. Can't remember what it was, just remember the country.

Disneyfan1981

Favorite to Drink are always the Mozambique's Krest Ginger Ale and the Mexico's Mazana Lift.

Favorite Soda overall though is Beverly. Not because I like the way it tastes but because I love to stand and watch people drink it for the first time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom